Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg Make-up.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
X_Kwiz_It View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X_Kwiz_It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg Make-up.
    Posted: Sep 23 2009 at 12:48am
Hey ladies, Smile

Has anyone tried this product? i have read reviews online but they were reviews written by white women so i am not sure if it works on dark skin. If you have tried it, does it cover ingrowns and strecht marks? and which shade did you get?

Thanks yall. Smile 

Sponsored Links

IAdore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAdore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2009 at 10:12am
I tried it before and it's pretty good...like makeup.
I don't think it comes in deep or dark shades.
I think I bought tan or something like that.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2009 at 10:56pm
I got the Deep Tan and it is wonderful!!! It covered up all the dark marks and those pesky "black hair dots" on my legs.

HOWEVER, make sure you cover up any furniture and other items because this spray will stain clothing, carpets, etc. It's best to do this in an open area and let it dry at least 20 minutes before putting on clothing...
X_Kwiz_It View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X_Kwiz_It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2009 at 4:16am
Ok thanks IAdore and honeyb87.

But my local store's only got  the "medium glow" is that shade fine? It looks light in that foto i posted but on the shelf it looked darker. Any any of you guys got stretch marks? i got a few light ones on my calves/knees? was wondering if it would cover that too.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2009 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by X_Kwiz_It X_Kwiz_It wrote:

But my local store's only got  the "medium glow" is that shade fine? It looks light in that foto i posted but on the shelf it looked darker. Any any of you guys got stretch marks? i got a few light ones on my calves/knees? was wondering if it would cover that too.

Yes I have stretch marks on my hips and it covers it right up. I purchase mine from ebay because I got 2 for the price of 1. Wink Plus, they have more selection that the drug stores (at least in my area). I only seen them come in Medium Glow and Dark Glow or something like that. LOL

It covers EVERYTHING! Just don't use it one your face lol
LexiAzria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LexiAzria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 10:25am
I've used it and I adore it :) In a post I put up today, I was telling about my "leg freckles", and right before I went to Myrtle Beach in late July, I bought a bottle in either Deep glow or Tan glow (cant remember which one). Worked like a charm! Easy to use, too. As someone else said above, just make sure you let it dry for about 10- 20mins before you sit on anything you dont want messed up, lol. After that, it's a green light. And I went in the water (at the beach) and it STILL stayed on like 95%, which surprised me. It says waterproof, but I didnt think that would apply with salt water.... well, it did :)  Definitely a great product.
X_Kwiz_It View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X_Kwiz_It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Yes I have stretch marks on my hips and it covers it right up. I purchase mine from ebay because I got 2 for the price of 1. Wink Plus, they have more selection that the drug stores (at least in my area). I only seen them come in Medium Glow and Dark Glow or something like that. LOL

It covers EVERYTHING! Just don't use it one your face lol

LOL!! honeyb if you are worried about it getting into my eye dont worry i wont apply it anyewhere near them.LOLLOL
X_Kwiz_It View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X_Kwiz_It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 5:16pm
Thnaks LexiAzria for the reply. Happy it worked for you.I have one more Q..does it cover dark knees? Thats my biggest prob. Thanks ladies.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 5:34pm

Thnaks LexiAzria for the reply. Happy it worked for you.I have one more Q..does it cover dark knees? Thats my biggest prob. Thanks ladies.

Yup!! I use it on my knees, elbows, legs and arms. It's a temporary miracle in a can! LOL
X_Kwiz_It View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X_Kwiz_It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2009 at 4:21pm
Lol thanks Honeyb i am def gonna purchase Deep Tan soon Smile
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic