Perfect Hair Collection

Safest Way to Sell Hair??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

LOL I forgot about that part...I have around 10ozs of low luster Arj.uni 3C and 3 brand new bundles of Mane Depot Brazilian wavy/curly. I'm selling because I have something very important to take care of right quick.

I'm about to co-wash it all and get it picture perfect for however I end up selling it.

Checks bank account......
Sponsored Links

NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:00am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

LOL I forgot about that part...I have around 10ozs of low luster Arj.uni 3C and 3 brand new bundles of Mane Depot Brazilian wavy/curly. I'm selling because I have something very important to take care of right quick.

I'm about to co-wash it all and get it picture perfect for however I end up selling it.

Checks bank account......
LOLLOL Me too
Memphisbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Memphisbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:02am

Definitely would like to see the Mane Depot stash.  
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Memphisbaby Memphisbaby wrote:

Definitely would like to see the Mane Depot stash.  

okayyy
post that ish LOL
and the lengths
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:16pm
Sadly the safest way to sell is not to sell. Pp ain't good for nothing but collecting their fees and letting the buyer get away with scamming
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 3:20am
i didn't know sellers had to worry now. anyone care to explain what buyers are doing?
how can a seller not  get their money when using Paypal?
TexasPearl22 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexasPearl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:33am
Mane depot you say.....when you posting pics Miss Lady
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:43am
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

i didn't know sellers had to worry now. anyone care to explain what buyers are doing?
how can a seller not  get their money when using Paypal?

weve had a coupla ppl buy hair  then do a chargeback.  in the chargeback they say the hair is underweight or shorted on length............ shedding and falling apart.......... they send photos to try to win the chargeback that do NOT look like the same things the seller shows photos that they sent

soooooooooooo.......... the buyer who is doing the chargeback claiming all these bad things shows up in M2M  trying to sell the hair and they rave about its quality and say the exact opposite of what they claim for the chargeback

they do not send back the hair to the seller so they try to double dip by winning the chargeback and also selling the hair

its a scam and its happened more than once around here

NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:03pm
WOW smh

People will do anything...
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by TexasPearl22 TexasPearl22 wrote:

Mane depot you say.....when you posting pics Miss Lady
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style