FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Safest Way to Sell Hair??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Safest Way to Sell Hair??
    Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:36pm
Hey BHMers,

I have a quick question...with all the scamming that's been going on lately what is the safest way to sell hair? (as far as M2M) I have some lovely hair I would like to get rid of but I'm so scared to try to sell it here with all the recent scamming that's been going on. 

Would EBAY be any safer than selling it here? Is there anyway to limit my paypal to only credit/debit card payments? I know they could always try to do a chargeback but can't I take pics of my packages, insure them and get DC to safeguard from this?  TIA for any suggestions!Wink

Star
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:42pm
I think postal money orders are the safest way to sell but not the safest way to buy.
I would suggest only selling it to someone you know and trust on the forum.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:45pm
Giiiiiiirrrrlllllll. Just sell to me.
scox89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scox89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:45pm
idk but i wish all these scamming heifas would move on! Dont make the good suffer for the badCry ive found TOO many wonderful hair items in m2m for people to stop selling down there... im about to purchase a wig now OuchOuchOuchLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:02pm
I know right...I use to have no problems selling hair on here...now I'm so scared of getting scammed. I spend to much money on my hair for all that and it's not like I sell it sky high. I always give really good discounts on my hair.

Some of these chics just be wanting FREE hair regardless...SMH LOL
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:25pm
The safest way to sell hair is out of your car trunk. What I see is what u get, cash-n-carry.
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

Hey BHMers,

I have a quick question...with all the scamming that's been going on lately what is the safest way to sell hair? (as far as M2M) I have some lovely hair I would like to get rid of but I'm so scared to try to sell it here with all the recent scamming that's been going on. 

Would EBAY be any safer than selling it here? Is there anyway to limit my paypal to only credit/debit card payments? I know they could always try to do a chargeback but can't I take pics of my packages, insure them and get DC to safeguard from this?  TIA for any suggestions!Wink

Star

Accept cash balanced or bank transfer only. Downgrade to a basic pp acct that camnot accept cc payments so that u don't have a chargeback risk.
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:35pm
wants to know what is being "possibly" sold....

taps pm button.....

is this thing on?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:45am
LOL I forgot about that part...I have around 10ozs of low luster Arj.uni 3C and 3 brand new bundles of Mane Depot Brazilian wavy/curly. I'm selling because I have something very important to take care of right quick.

I'm about to co-wash it all and get it picture perfect for however I end up selling it.
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:02am
If you have any yaki/textured hair...SELL IT TO ME. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>