Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rutina Wesley files for divorce from her husband
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Rutina Wesley files for divorce from her husband

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:00pm
I think it's less about that and more about marital restriction.
You shouldn't be able to leave a marriage like an unsanctioned relationship.

It's different and there should be penalties (if you see support for your former spouse as a penalty /benefit for the less wealthy partner for the dissolution.

Edited by jonesable - Aug 22 2013 at 11:03pm
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I think it's less about that and more about marital restriction.
You shouldn't be able to leave a marriage like an unsanctioned relationship.

It's different and there should be penalties/benefit for the less wealthy partner for the dissolution.

But you can be the one to file and still get awarded alimony.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:02pm
Why should there be penalties.......you leave with what you came and joint property is split.......you didn't work to raise your kids fine alimony till you get back on your feet..........marriage isnt a come up
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:04pm
idk how i feel about alimony.. 

like i do agree that being accustomed to a certain lifestyle.. then it being yanked can be hard (its happened to me a few times)... but thats life. 
that happens when you get a certain age for most ppl (when parents stop helping).. 
that could happen in so many different ways.. 
you never know when life will turn upside down thats why youre supposed to be ready for a rainy day. 

when i marry a wealthy man.. if we get divorced id take the alimony though.. i cant act like i wouldnt. i would be stackin on the side too though. 

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:05pm
I believe all earnings belong to both regardless of who makes more.
She's stripping him of that shared income.
So she needs to assist.

Yes marriage should be a come up that's the whole point of combining assets, tax breaks, etc
You're combining everything so yes you should have more by that alone.

Edited by jonesable - Aug 22 2013 at 11:08pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:08pm
Marriage should be a come up if you stay married.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:18pm
Most of the time unless you're old and near death anyway or terminally ill alimony is rehabilative .
There are usually set time limits or options to petition the court to stop paying alimony.
It's normally only lasts until the less wealthy spouse becomes self supportive.

I don't see anything wrong with her paying

Edited by jonesable - Aug 22 2013 at 11:18pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:57pm
I don't agree with paying for no grown ass, able bodied man. He better get his ass up and get to work.

That's rough to hear that your wife never loved you. I wonder if he knew that all along, or if that was an extra kick in the face on the way out.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 2:30am
i felt like that too, 'i wouldnt wanna pay a man... that has a job... every month.. just cus im successful" 

but if the roles were reversed (him paying me) i could see it.. its really a gender thing.. its 'normal' for the guy to support the woman.. 
i gotta be fair though.. i kinda agree with jones 
i dont like it though.. i would get at that man all types of ways and call him all types of pucci-ho-bitches.. i would hope that the man im married to would never even accept alimony from me. thats some bish shat.. idc. 

if i was successful (does he get acting jobs..?) as a doctor or some sort of business.. and depending on the situation/characteristics of how we ended.. i might decline his alimony.. it really depends. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 5:16am
lol

curious to see if she goes back to black
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style