Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ruths Beauty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
whynotrockIT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whynotrockIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ruths Beauty
    Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 10:29pm
I was wondering if anyone has ever ordered wigs from Ruth's Beauty? I was looking at two different ones. I actually wanted a curly lace front and straight lace front. What do you think of these two?

Straight
http://www.ruthsbeautyshop.com/ruths-yaki-lace-front-wig.html

http://www.ruthsbeautyshop.com/priscilla.html

http://www.ruthsbeautyshop.com/kayla-professionally-cut-premium-chinese-virgin.html

Curly
http://www.ruthsbeautyshop.com/diva-malaysian-deep-curly.html
Sponsored Links

Sheryse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheryse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 11:18pm
http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=222739&KW=ruths+beauty&PN=1&title=ruth-beauty-review

here is a thread with some reviews on her hair and customer service I like the priscilla and the curly one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whynotrockIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 9:15am
Yeah I saw that one. Which I did take into consideration on that, but when they wrote it it was like in 2009 so I wasn't sure if they were still a good company. Thanks though I appreciate it and your opinion on which one! Big smile
SimplyAndrea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyAndrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 11:10am
I'm wondering the same thing! I love to drool Ruth's curlies, but I've never ordered from her before. Current reviews are hard to find :) Especially on the new demi-lace wigs she's got.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whynotrockIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 11:30am
I know, and this will be my first purchase so I'm taking it real slow reading everything I can get my greedy little hands on! I think I might go with a cv though. Now just to figure out a texture.
Sheryse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheryse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by whynotrockIT whynotrockIT wrote:

Yeah I saw that one. Which I did take into consideration on that, but when they wrote it it was like in 2009 so I wasn't sure if they were still a good company. Thanks though I appreciate it and your opinion on which one! Big smile

the thread was started in 2009 but there are recent comments I think from this month..Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whynotrockIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 11:10am
thank you. I read somewhere else that they napped up so maybe a sale would be better. They just have really great looking wigs, but great looking wigs won't cut it in the end. Thanks for the tip though kellyanna I appreciate it! 
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 11:14am
My girl Nufsayd is a frequent buyer from Ruth's, but every time she says something (here lately) she gets accused of being a paid reviewer. -signed Leroy
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 9:35pm
They are expensive as hell, IMO.

Their hair is of good quality and all their curl patterns are beautiful and unique.
But I wouldn't order from them again because they are way too expensive.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whynotrockIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 11:07pm
lol true kellyanna, I just don't want a nappy wig. I still might order from them though. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic