BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ruths Beauty Shop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 4:51pm
Sorry about picture sizes I tried my best to resize. Anywho some applications are bonded down with got2BGlued gel others Im just lazy and just apply with hair pins.
Sponsored Links

missfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 8:47am
You seriously did that with just gel? Every time I try to use that gel it comes out really stiff and it looks flaky. Plus it's almost impossible to get the residue out of the lace :/ yours looks really good though
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 9:47am
Originally posted by missfemme missfemme wrote:

You seriously did that with just gel? Every time I try to use that gel it comes out really stiff and it looks flaky. Plus it's almost impossible to get the residue out of the lace :/ yours looks really good though

Yes mam, just gel and water. What I typically do is spread some gel onto the lace not my hairline and then position the wig how I would like. I tie it down by wrapping an ace medical bandage around my head and either leave it on over night or for about 20-30 maybe longer depending on what I end up doing while I wait for it to dry, sometimes time slips away and I forget. After I remove the bandage I take a damp towel and go over my edges to get all the hair that has become stiff, hard and stuck a loose and as well remove any and all flakes. But I make sure to be very careful and that the towel isn't too wet because then I might end up removing all the gel and my bond. And I usually get a week of great hold and then another week with touch ups. I always tie my hair up at night. Sometimes before I tie it up before bed I'll rewet the hairline and then tie it up. I try my best not to use too much gel. That's the only time I have issue with residue. I think because I'm using water and reusing gel that's already there I'm not getting build up. That and I never go over 2 weeks leaving it bonded on.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:36am
i ordered from them but never used the wig. I dont even know where its at. 
PreciousHairs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreciousHairs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 2:18pm

OMG This is great info! I stopped wearing lace fronts because I looked WIGGY and this is just AWESOME! You don't look wiggy AT ALL!!! Thanks for these tips.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic