FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ruths Beauty Shop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ruths Beauty Shop
    Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 7:27pm
Has anyone ordered from them recently? I mean in the year 2014. Have been looking on the Internet for recent reviews and I can't find anything besides MakeupD0ll on youtube. All other reviews are from 2013 or earlier and even on here the reviews are old.
Sponsored Links

ninohair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ninohair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 2:24am
also no the new style and new hair released on the market, you should wait patiently, they will come out soon. 
missfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 6:13pm
This is a bit late lol... But I have ordered from them twice in the last year... Ruth's is definitely my go to vendor for guaranteed quality. No shedding, no tangling, nothing. I especially love the fact that the density is extremely realistic. I did not have to tweeze or pluck or ventilate or anything else. I ordered a 16 inch malaysian light yaki and later I ordered a 12 inch indian remy yaki (I think) lace front. Both wigs were great quality. I just wait on the sales and buy then. I'm debating buying something curly but because of the density I'm not sure if it will give me the big hair look I want.
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 8:48pm
BUMP..

anyone else?  I'm considering a stock unit from them.... just a plain ol' IR... but I don't want any 'trouble'.

HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 11:07am
So I bought a unit from them in 2011. It was a kinky curly stock unit. Paid good money for it. I absolutely fell in love when I got it. It was nothing short of perfect. It was BIG hair, soft, easy to manage. Everyone thought it was my hair and didn't believe me when I told them it was a wig. Two weeks later and that thing started to matte and shed like you wouldn't believe. I was so disappointed. It lost pretty much all the hair in the back. I vowed to never purchase from them again because that was straight ridiculous. I know how to handle hair so I see no fault of mine that caused the unit to matte up the way it did EVERY TIME I wore it. And the shedding was also ridiculous. I wouldn't associate quality any where near Ruth's Beauty. But who knows maybe they have gotten better since.
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 11:23am
So for those who are interested I took the plunge and ordered a unit about 2 days after I made this intial post. I ordered a Somalian curl Indian remy lace front wig in a natural brown 20 inches long. And I will say I absolutely love this wig. It came in a uniform curl pattern and the wig overall didn't seem to be the one pictured. but after I washed and conditioned and plopped the wig to allow the curls to form better when it dried, it came out just as pictured if not better. I haven't experienced and excessive shedding and it doesn't matt or tangle and I have worn this wig for up to two weeks at at time bonded on so I've slept in it and everything. I don't really have any complaints or issues. I can post pics if anyone is interested

Edited by Alisha - Aug 08 2014 at 11:24am
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 11:39am
PICS PLEASE!
SimplyAndrea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyAndrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:39pm
Jumping in here. I was looking for a more inexpensive alternative to a full lace wig and thought about Ruth's Beauty. I wanted to ask a few more questions (namely about lace color) and it took 2 business days to receive a response. I was very disappointed in that service and ended up going somewhere else. 

Like you, Alisha, I really haven't heard much on them lately and really wanted to give them a try... Perhaps the next time.... When I'm not upset by their customer service. 

I would love to see some pictures! 
missfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 4:00pm

Malaysian light yaki 16 inches natural color
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 4:49pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic