Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ruth's Beauty Shop Full-Lace wig for sale!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ruth's Beauty Shop Full-Lace wig for sale!
    Posted: Oct 18 2010 at 2:19pm
Hello, I just bought a new wig from Ruth's beauty shop two weeks ago.

http://ruthsbeautyshop.com/nadira-malaysian.html

It's still unworn, I just cut the lace and washed the hair to "tame down the curls" and I sprayed some Carol's daughter hair conditioner on it.

I don't think I'll ever wear it. I paid 380 something (with tax and  and shipping and everything...)

If anyone wants to buy it from me, please message me.

I'm asking 300 (because its still brand new and really good quality hair and plus, I paid over 400 to get it shipped out to me).

I'll send pics to those who asks.
I think its too small for my head because I can't figure out how to wear it!!!!
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2010 at 2:26pm
Hey guys, I still have it available. Some people have been messaging me asking for pics but I CANT find it. I was thinking of like...maybe going on webcam or something with my wig and showing it because I really cant find my camera but I really wanna sell her because she's just gonna be buried underneath my boxes of unopened lace front (sooo much money spent. GEESH!)

message me if interested!
Curlyfry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2010 at 8:47pm
Hey there!

I actually bought the Azura too! Isn't it pretty? You said that your unit may be small for you? Hmmm my unit is big for me lol! I would be interested in purchasing it if you havent cut the hair yet. However, would you consider a lower price? Let me know.

Thanks,
Curyfry
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2010 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Curlyfry Curlyfry wrote:

Hey there!

I actually bought the Azura too! Isn't it pretty? You said that your unit may be small for you? Hmmm my unit is big for me lol! I would be interested in purchasing it if you havent cut the hair yet. However, would you consider a lower price? Let me know.

Thanks,
Curyfry
why dont yall switch?
Curlyfry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2010 at 9:05pm
LOL your right! What do you say? I cut my lace and got it professionally cut...

Or I just might sell mine too. Its a bit big and glueless may work for me due to my low hairline

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2010 at 2:48pm
Hmmmm it sounds interesting but since the Azura and its the exact same price..id be willing to switch it. I haven't cut it at all. Just washed it and cut the lace around.

What do you think about switching (not selling it)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic