Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ruth's Beauty Full Lace Wig For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
beautychic20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautychic20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ruth's Beauty Full Lace Wig For Sale
    Posted: Apr 26 2012 at 1:40pm
                           *Not sure if I should post this here but I've seen others do so, so here goes*
 So my first post here was about ordering a full lace wig from Ruth's Beauty. Intead of the sasha unit, I went with a small cap 20inch Kim Kardashian Full Lace with a Malaysian hair upgrade with bleached knots throughout in its natural #2 color. When it arrived I had it sew on the same day and I just wasn't feeling wearing a wig! I've only ever had sew in weaves and that's pretty much my comfort zone and I'll stick to what I know (lol). Everyone else thought it was beautiful but I had my stylist take it right off, so I got practically zero wear from it. Really it my own fault because I should have practiced and tried on some BSS or cheaper versions before making such a big purchase. The hair is the upgraded light yaki Malaysian and curls gorgeously, I think I could do something beautiful with it but I'd rather just stick with what I know. I'm sure someone more experienced with lace wigs could turn it out better than I could lol. The unit costed me $457 with the malaysian upgrade but I'm selling for much less if anyone is interested. I recieved the hair on the 19th and it's been back in its box since.
 http://www.ruthsbeautyshop.com/kim-kardashian-african-american-relaxed-smooth-premium-indian-remy.
 Everything is still in it's original packaging with the extras it came with.

For some reason I can't post more photos with this, here's a link to the others.
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/birdtaylor

If anyone is interested or if I forgot to mention something please PM me! Smile

And also if anyone was curious about Ruth's, I had a good experience with Ruth's Beauty, I know some other ladies here didn't. I was a little apprehensive because of some of the feedback I heard but I'm glad a took the leap. My hair came before the expected delivery date, the quality of the hair is amazing and soft, and customer service was a breeze. The only gripe I had was that with this Kim Kardashian unit it didn't advertise that it was one of their professionally cut units. All the other units with a pro cut clearly says so. I let their customer service know that since they're going to charge an additional $50-$60 within the purchase price for the service they should label it.

*I also wanted to point out that I just knew for sure that I would be a medium cap (I wouldnt say that my head is small at all) but after I took my measurements I went with the small and it was a perfect fit. After my research I found out most ladies who get the medium cap typically complain about it being too big, like the wind could just flip it off their heads if they didn't secure it down perfectly. So maybe Ruth's cap run a little of the large side? Wink *

Edited by beautychic20 - Apr 27 2012 at 5:54am
Sponsored Links

milan z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milan z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2012 at 2:02pm
ugh... WHY CANT YOU HAVE A MEDIUM?!
:(

Good luck with the sale hun!
beautychic20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautychic20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2012 at 5:52am
SOLD! Thanks ladies.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style