Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ruth Beauty Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
mom22boys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mom22boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2011 at 10:18am
Hello,
Thinking about purchasing from RB. Did you decide to do so. How was the experience?
Sponsored Links

Sassy392 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sassy392 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2011 at 6:50pm
I Sent Ruths beauty 2 emails asking about their wigs...the Demi lace in particular. One email was about 4 minths ago The other was about a week ago. No response to either. I'll spend my $$$ with someone that can respond to the prospect of a new customer.
Alexis303 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexis303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2011 at 4:23am
That drives me nuts too, Sassy.  Why even have a website and then not answer emails?  That is just a general statement, I have never ordered from Ruth's.  Anyway, it stuns me in this day and age when companies say they welcome email inquiries and then don't respond. 
china_lace_wig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote china_lace_wig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2011 at 4:39am
Smile
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2011 at 12:12am
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Get out of here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You are the worstDeadLOL
JasmineJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2011 at 5:43am
i have placed an order with ruth's beauty in april or may and still havent gotten my order and it sept 23 now . i have emailed her plenty of times and no response , i called and finally got her and she said she would email me back with details of my custom unit , still nothin. ive already paid like 400 and still owe 200(which i am ready to pay at anytime) . it seems to me ive wasted 400.  i just want my wig .

now. ive read about the shedding and im getting even more weary . 

can anyone tell me where to get a great lace wig , with really excellent quality hair that feels and looks good. price really isnt an issue . this is my first wig so id like to get a really good unit . also a place with good customer service .
webbgurl2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webbgurl2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2011 at 5:59am
You paid full price for a custom and have received nothing yet? This does not sound like Ramona. So what have you been doing since then about your order? I would contact her today, and ask for a refund.
Bre. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bre. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2011 at 6:54am
Originally posted by JasmineJ JasmineJ wrote:

i have placed an order with ruth's beauty in april or may and still havent gotten my order and it sept 23 now . i have emailed her plenty of times and no response , i called and finally got her and she said she would email me back with details of my custom unit , still nothin. ive already paid like 400 and still owe 200(which i am ready to pay at anytime) . it seems to me ive wasted 400.  i just want my wig .

now. ive read about the shedding and im getting even more weary . 

can anyone tell me where to get a great lace wig , with really excellent quality hair that feels and looks good. price really isnt an issue . this is my first wig so id like to get a really good unit . also a place with good customer service .

Umm are you sure???  There is no way I would order from a vendor in "April or May" and still just sit and wait on my order for that long.  I wouldn't even be willing to pay the 200 dollars at that time.  This doesn't sound like something Ruth's would do but, you never know.  If she hasn't contacted you yet, you should bug her.  Call her and make her give you the info, or at least notify your bank and get a charge back or something.  
chianneluxor310 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chianneluxor310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2011 at 8:44am
I just received my Chinese Virgin unit from Ruths yesterday. I will do a pictorial review of it after I wash it and bleach the knots (I asked for bleached knots lol). No complaints so far. the hair is pretty, nice density.
JP Laciee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JP Laciee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2016 at 9:57am
I am glad you had a good experience. I ordered a unit on 3/26 and payment cleared on 3/28/16 and I received a message cancelling my order on 4/4/16. There was also a message stating that their 3rd party reviewer deemed my order a risk - AFTER payment cleared and requested that I order via Wester Union if i still wanted the order! I requested a refund and ordered through my regular vendor - Wow African.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic