Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ruth Beauty Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
AshleysMom View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshleysMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2011 at 5:28pm
Yall have me CTFU....  ***wipes tears of laughter away***  Now you have messed up my Mac eyeliner Nuffy and Tress
Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2011 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by SweetPrincesss SweetPrincesss wrote:

Im starting to think ol nuff is a vendor.If you notice she is always plugging ruths hummmmm things that make you go hummmmm 
'
This is just silly. 

The only thing Nuffy is a 'vendor' for on here,  is honest information and kindheartedness, IMHO.
Sassy392 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sassy392 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2011 at 9:58pm
Hi Evelynu, did you ever purchase the wig from Ruth's Beauty? I am considering one of their LF's but with all the mixed reviews I'm afraid. If you did purchase can you please share your experience?
Thanks
SimplyAndrea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyAndrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2011 at 10:11pm
Evelynu, if you end up purchasing from them, do share Embarrassed. Those lace front curly wigs have caught my eye...
Puddy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puddy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 10:11am
I would like to share my experience with Ruth's beauty.  I purchased Pearl.  She is an Indian kinky straight unit in 22 inches.  She is a beauty (sorry no pics) however, she tends to knarl & tangle plus she sheds.  I don't know if this is a common occurence with Indian hair since I have been reading it is the devil but, I am on the fence a little with this one.  I am going to share my experience with the company about the tangling & shedding too.  It's not that bad but for $400 it should not be doing this.  I will rate this wig a 6 out of 10.
who_me? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote who_me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2011 at 8:53am
If her human hair lf's are anything like the synthetic ones I wouldn't recommend them. There just isn't any room to part them. 
mstanikagreen_02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstanikagreen_02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 4:37pm

I'm looking to order a LF from Ruths but what is demi lace? She has beautiful wigs.

whynotrockIT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whynotrockIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 9:58pm
Thank you this is what I needed to know if they were currently good or not. She ha beautiful wigs but I don't care for them if they shed or tangle, not for $400 anyway. Confused
SimplyAndrea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyAndrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2011 at 6:49pm
I was wondering the same thing. Let us know how long the wig lasts with all the shedding. The demi lace wigs have caught my eye too, but if her wigs have bad shedding, what's the point in spending $400?
windycityaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windycityaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 6:20pm
Wow, that sucks about the shedding!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic