Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ruth Beauty Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2011 at 7:20pm
No nuff is not RBP, the person who owns RBP used to be a member on here.
Sponsored Links

Bre. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bre. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2011 at 7:51pm
People ask us to share our vendors and when we do they say we are vendors...smh...wowww
evelynu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evelynu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2011 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Nufsayd Nufsayd wrote:

Hi Evelynu welcome welcomeEmbarrassed....I checked the OP's profile and she hasn't signed in since Oct 2009...so you may not get a response right away...just wanted to let you knowEmbarrassed

Having said that...I purchased from Ruth's Beauty for the last 3 years and have been a satisfied customer. I'd recommend you contact her personally if you are indeed interestedEmbarrassed
Thanks! Do you have any pics of yourself with any of RB's lacewigs? Also, would you recommend a glueless? also, what specs do you recommend (ie hairline density, baby hair or extra baby hair, etc)

solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2011 at 7:56pm
The pic in my av is with a RB lacewig. Honestly, I would say her wigs were good. Just good not great. Curls are very nice. Don't really like the lace and my knots were not bleached
Nufsayd View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nufsayd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2011 at 7:56pm
Sending you a PM evelynu to answer your questionsEmbarrassed
etoile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etoile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2011 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

The pic in my av is with a RB lacewig. Honestly, I would say her wigs were good. Just good not great. Curls are very nice. Don't really like the lace and my knots were not bleached

Agree with the bolded. I have two of her units and they shed like crazy. Hairlines are just okay. There are other AVs that are better.
eboni1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboni1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2011 at 5:41am
customer service and after care is very important.even if the unit is not that great but if you make the customer feel like you care they might or will give you a second chance
Nufsayd View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nufsayd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2011 at 6:20am
Originally posted by SweetPrincesss SweetPrincesss wrote:

Im starting to think ol nuff is a vendor.If you notice she is always plugging ruths hummmmm things that make you go hummmmm 

Lemme think...Do I care what little ole tink tink think??????????

NOLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
NeedTresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeedTresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2011 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Nufsayd Nufsayd wrote:

Originally posted by SweetPrincesss SweetPrincesss wrote:

Im starting to think ol nuff is a vendor.If you notice she is always plugging ruths hummmmm things that make you go hummmmm 

Lemme think...Do I care what little ole tink tink think??????????

NOLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
you are not being fair  we all know Tink Tink don't Think Think not a wink wink as a matter of fact her attitude stink stink..   now I have to go lay down  LOLLOL 
Nufsayd View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nufsayd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2011 at 5:19pm
^^^^^^^LOLLOLLOLLOL
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic