Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ruth Beauty Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
lacy36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacy36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ruth Beauty Review
    Posted: Oct 25 2009 at 10:11pm
Tongue i decided to post my own review of my recent expierence with
Ruth's Beauthy purchase on 10/15'.. I am not a newbie with lace fronts. I have been buying them since 06 and read bhm often to find vendors to purchase from. i decided to buy from  RB after reading several positive posts on her wigs and service. I picked niema and noticed days after my purchase that  a lot of negative posts were showing on Ruths Beauty, I became concerned and called Ramona and she was nothing short of amazing, patiently answering all of my questions and concerns and deliverd my wig on time even after i changed my mind 2x's! after I recived the unit the hair was nice and cut beautifully, so just keep an open mind when feedback is being given. every vendor my have issues from time to time but what sets them apart is service and she has went above and beyond to ensure i was happy including addressing emails and calling on a Sunday. I definitely will be buying again from her!Clap
Sponsored Links

newkingmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newkingmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2009 at 10:52am
I'm her customer for life..lol
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2009 at 11:16am
Glad to hear great experiences with AVs..
Nufsayd View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nufsayd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2009 at 11:21am
Thanks for sharing your positive experienceEmbarrassed
Laaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2009 at 11:51am
I'm happy to hear this as well.  We've had so many horrifying experiences lately it's great to hear your good news for a change!
SoDivine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoDivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2009 at 2:37pm
Thank you for sharing. Ramona
 is a beautiful person!Hug

Edited by SoDivine - Oct 26 2009 at 2:38pm
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2009 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

Glad to hear great experiences with AVs..

I always have good experiences w AV's............. w one exception. Confused

I always go back to my reg AV's.     I stick w what work for me!

I've never tried a CV.

I dont feel the need yet!!

Edited by kaai - Oct 26 2009 at 11:37pm
soblessed723 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soblessed723 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2009 at 11:36pm
This is great news! Thumbs%20Up
evelynu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evelynu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2011 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by lacy36 lacy36 wrote:

Tongue i decided to post my own review of my recent expierence with
Ruth's Beauthy purchase on 10/15'.. I am not a newbie with lace fronts. I have been buying them since 06 and read bhm often to find vendors to purchase from. i decided to buy from  RB after reading several positive posts on her wigs and service. I picked niema and noticed days after my purchase that  a lot of negative posts were showing on Ruths Beauty, I became concerned and called Ramona and she was nothing short of amazing, patiently answering all of my questions and concerns and deliverd my wig on time even after i changed my mind 2x's! after I recived the unit the hair was nice and cut beautifully, so just keep an open mind when feedback is being given. every vendor my have issues from time to time but what sets them apart is service and she has went above and beyond to ensure i was happy including addressing emails and calling on a Sunday. I definitely will be buying again from her!Clap
I'm new to lace wigs. I want to purchase my first one (a glueless unit) and someone has referred me to Rex and Ruth's Beauty. I noticed your post has been a while ago. do you still feel the same way? Do you have any pictures with the unit?

Thanks for your help!!!
Nufsayd View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nufsayd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2011 at 4:01pm
Hi Evelynu welcome welcomeEmbarrassed....I checked the OP's profile and she hasn't signed in since Oct 2009...so you may not get a response right away...just wanted to let you knowEmbarrassed

Having said that...I purchased from Ruth's Beauty for the last 3 years and have been a satisfied customer. I'd recommend you contact her personally if you are indeed interestedEmbarrassed
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic