BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Russian wavy/curly Middle Eastern Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:50pm
prices?
Sponsored Links

PINKHAIR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PINKHAIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:04pm
The weight on the bundles are 3.5 and over 3.7 max on some bundles.. The shorter lenghts that measures 16-18-20 when pulled are $165..The Longer bundles 20-26 pulled are $175.. And if you were wondering i bought all this hair to start and online hair business where i would offer the hair to customers without waiting  for 4 weeks and be able to let customers see pictures of there bundles before they were shipped to them..I am incurring cost along the way so I have decided to start selling to cover some of the expenses..I am willing to offer as much pictures of the hair as you need if you are interested.
Xxstacy27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xxstacy27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 8:49pm
so is $165 for one bundle?
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:21pm
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:02pm
I want sum oh 165 just saw that price :(

Edited by sweetvirgo2012 - Dec 20 2012 at 10:05pm
PINKHAIR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PINKHAIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:15pm
Im just curious what was expected a reasonable price Jace and other companies sell there hair for $175 and $185 for a 3.5 oz bundle. I am offering  the same hair with 16 18 inches for $165 with shipping..
LFdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote LFdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by PINKHAIR PINKHAIR wrote:

Im just curious what was expected a reasonable price Jace and other companies sell there hair for $175 and $185 for a 3.5 oz bundle. I am offering  the same hair with 16 18 inches for $165 with shipping..

yes but you are not an established vendor for all we know you could be a crook. PLUS jaces hair looks more coarse and got SWANG and BODY...im not a stan or nothin i just state FACTS!
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:07am
Originally posted by LFdiva LFdiva wrote:

Originally posted by PINKHAIR PINKHAIR wrote:

yes but you are not an established vendor for all we know you could be a crook. PLUS jaces hair looks more coarse and got SWANG and BODY...im not a stan or nothin i just state FACTS!

her pics dont look any less textured than who u speak of imo............ swang and body give me a break.......... not all this other russanasian hair these others are selling looks all coarse some of it is too silky and doesnt blend.......... i cant believe what they call coarse some of the bundles i see

OP if u are buying a bunch of hair and selling here for almost the same price as vendors than ur doing vendor activity

kn ock it down to actual cost or below or else your doin vendor business here
CreatingALegacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CreatingALegacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:55am
The hair is pretty but if you're basically buying the hair at wholesale prices, getting it wefted, and reselling it for profit on here isn't cool. The M2M section is usually where ladies come to get deals on hair and help each out getting rid of hair at lower prices. If this is what you're doing we might as well go to ANY AV and pay for their high prices. Like I said, pretty hair but make yourself a website and sell the hair there then send out the link but not here, honey.

"Hey I bought this "Eurpeanlopinesian" hair for 80. Reselling for 165. There's no reviews on this hair I'm selling but um...it's just like JaceBeauty! Will post pics later"
That's how this post sounds to me, crazy right?

Nice looking hair but c'mon.

Edited by CreatingALegacy - Dec 21 2012 at 6:56am
scox89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scox89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:16am
yea... if the prices come down i will definitely buy two bundles
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style