BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Russian hair - educate me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Misjaguar Misjaguar wrote:

Forget RUSSIAN HAIR......ARMENIAN hair is the NEW HYPE.

Yup
Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:33am
Ok.  Maybe SOME of it is 'real' Russian hair.  But how on Earth are you going to know the true stuff from the Chinese processed stuff - without doing a DNA test??? 

I think it's a racket. 
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Misjaguar Misjaguar wrote:

Forget RUSSIAN HAIR......ARMENIAN hair is the NEW HYPE.

Ooooh, that "Kim Kardashian" type hair!
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Who is that ? Cry

Reality show, think she was on bad girls club.

On another note, those brown boots are cute!
josieteeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josieteeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by tmrockville tmrockville wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Who is that ? Cry

Reality show, think she was on bad girls club.

On another note, those brown boots are cute!

Nah that's "Hottie" from Flava of Love lol.

Edited by josieteeh - Apr 03 2014 at 11:49am
hair king View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hair king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:21pm
hi jeli ,good question.what you have to understand is the economy of some of the countries this hair is coming from, for example RUSSIAN HAIR.most of the hair coming from russians is being imported from the ukrain a very poor eastern european country,that was once part of the soviet union.ukrain women get decent money for selling their hair,compared to the average wage,however the local gangsters know how much this hair is worth (it starts at $1200.00 per kilo,my cost)and manage to intercept 1 in every 4 shipments leaving the country,further driving up the costs.also russian hair is mostly worn by white women due to it being mostly blond,fine(thin)hair. if anyone is offering you russian hair at less than $900.00 for two bundles ,(8 ounces)its probably not real so so called russian hair,hope i could help
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 5:26am
Originally posted by hair king hair king wrote:

hi jeli ,good question.what you have to understand is the economy of some of the countries this hair is coming from, for example RUSSIAN HAIR.most of the hair coming from russians is being imported from the ukrain a very poor eastern european country,that was once part of the soviet union.ukrain women get decent money for selling their hair,compared to the average wage,however the local gangsters know how much this hair is worth (it starts at $1200.00 per kilo,my cost)and manage to intercept 1 in every 4 shipments leaving the country,further driving up the costs.also russian hair is mostly worn by white women due to it being mostly blond,fine(thin)hair. if anyone is offering you russian hair at less than $900.00 for two bundles ,(8 ounces)its probably not real so so called russian hair,hope i could help

you ain't slick.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123