BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Russian hair - educate me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jeli20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeli20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Russian hair - educate me
    Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 8:39am
Hey ladies,

We all know that Indian hair is coming from the temples as a religious sacrifice made by the women.

But where is the russian hair coming from? Are the women selling their hair or is there some sort of religious practice their too?

Where is ALL this russian hair coming from??Confused
Sponsored Links

2ndtimearound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 8:45am
There is hardly any true russian hair out there....LOL
Angel2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Angel2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 8:48am
There might be a few
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 8:58am
GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOuch
jeli20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeli20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 9:48am
Lol OH, is it one of those malaysian, brazilian, mongolian, Peruvian things? Smh

rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:53am
This hair is coming from China and india.. They can call it whatever.
jeli20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeli20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:56am
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

This hair is coming from China and india.. They can call it whatever.

Got it! Thank you!
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:02am
I highly doubt that much of it is actually coming from Russia. And even if it is, it's likely from Asians living in Russia.

I've been seeing the Ecuadorian, Chilean, Eritrean and Bolivian hair being peddled here lately.

It's a dayum shame that some people, especially licensed stylists, are selling Ali Express hair and TRULY believing it's from wherever the CV vendor says it's from. "Nah, it's REALLy from Brazil!" They get upset that you know more than they do and refuse to accept the reality.

Wonder what they're going to do when they run out of "exotic" countries to put in the description, lol
jeli20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jeli20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I highly doubt that much of it is actually coming from Russia. And even if it is, it's likely from Asians living in Russia.

I've been seeing the Ecuadorian, Chilean, Eritrean and Bolivian hair being peddled here lately.

It's a dayum shame that some people, especially licensed stylists, are selling Ali Express hair and TRULY believing it's from wherever the CV vendor says it's from. "Nah, it's REALLy from Brazil!" They get upset that you know more than they do and refuse to accept the reality.

Wonder what they're going to do when they run out of "exotic" countries to put in the description, lol
LOL.

I just read a 64 page thread on jace beauty and "Russian" hair. I fully understand now.
Kocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:43pm
Actually, some of the hair is authentic. I rem seeing Jamelia do a BBC documentary about it like 2 yrs ago. I mean, these merchants were all going up in the rural parts looking for ppl to sell their hair.

Edited by Kocoa - Mar 27 2014 at 12:45pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style