Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Running background checks on ppl you date?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 3:47pm
@212 Be careful with that one. He doesn't sound right lol
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 3:48pm
I miss lexis nexis.. all up in people's business
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 3:50pm
google num? lol its linked to your other num.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

not a bad idea.

anybody ever get upset about being background-checked?

nope i have nothing to hide.

plus i would be glad he's concerned about the substance of the woman he is dating, and not just because "she gotta phat booty" or "she got big breasts"
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 3:59pm
I googled a guy after our first date and found out he was in the biggest most dangerous drug gang in Wi, and was tied to a girl who had been missing for 2 years. needless to say, I'm all about my google.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 4:03pm

not a bad idea.

does an ex looking into your current status count?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 4:46pm
We're talking about Google and info in public domain here. But I think a real paid background check might upset some. At least some I know lol.

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I miss lexis nexis.. all up in people's business

What information does lexis  nexis give?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

not a bad idea.

does an ex looking into your current status count?

No but explain. Lol
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Jewels212* Jewels212* wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Originally posted by Jewels212* Jewels212* wrote:

can yall help me run a background check on some1? I always run it on ppl i date but this one i cant find NADA on! He claims he's divorced but I need to double check and find out more. What are sum sites??

Wow, he must be good.  There are ways to block websites/companies from providing personal information about you.  He probably found a way to do this.  I'm no longer good at this.  Hopefully someone can chime in on how to get through this barrier.

I know thats whats scaring me though. He works as an accountant for a big company. His job paid for his phone and internet usage so we talk through messaging/email and will call through google bc he doesn't have an actual phone #. All i have to work with is his email address.....

eta: I thought I could possibly be the side chick but now he wants to move in together. i prolly sound naive at this point but he spoils the hell out of me lol 

Sorry already there are too many Red flags:

-     My mobile phone, car and internet are paid for by my company too .. so I have real phone that people can call whenever they want! Only having an email address as contact data THESE DAYS is highly suspect in my book.

-     He spoils you like heck? How long have you known him? Lots of losers basically target needy women and tell them what they want to hear and do the things she wants - reels her in - fast. Within a couple of months he is like a fixture in her life … so he is getting ready for a payoff. But regular guys take their time to see what kind of girl YOU ARE before they start spoiling you like heck. Watch out.

-     He wants you to live together? Really? Again how long have you known him? It usually takes several years of knowing a guy in a relationship – knowing where he lives and works, his family, friends, co-workers etc. to decide IT’S LOVE and you want to get married. That living together crap is just the woman auditioning for the role of wife.

Give it a few years - that way .. you can see ‘who he is’ yourself and who he is reflected in the faces of friends and family and in their interaction with him. If you don’t know all these people in his life for a number of years .. something ain't right. Maybe you know them but they are in and out of jail/work, living in odd places, always needing money, have that hostile angry thing staring at you . This tells you … what kind of guy you are dealing with. They know his dirt.

-     There is probably other stuff that you are not telling us about that also doesn’t sound right.

In my experience … when everything is a big rush and weird things .. like no contact info is available and he wants to hurry and live together .. that tells me to back off.

Watch yourself!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System