Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Running background checks on ppl you date?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:49am
Thanks! all these websites I'm coming across wanna charge you to see more info. Fck that
Sponsored Links

Jewels212* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewels212* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:08am
can yall help me run a background check on some1? I always run it on ppl i date but this one i cant find NADA on! He claims he's divorced but I need to double check and find out more. What are sum sites??
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:21am
I'm gonna be more consistent with it. I dated a guy who ALWAYS picked me up in a different car. It was always silver and im not a car person but I knew it was different and expensive* I called him Avis

A cab hit his car and he went off... chasing him down then pulled a gun. btch told me he's on *parole, he robbed a bank. Nope!

Blocked!
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:27am
A few years ago (pre-hubby), I went on a couple of dates with a guy I had met at a car dealership.  On the dates, he had insisted to pick me up right after he leaves work.   He refused to go home to freshin up before going on the dates.   During the dates, he only used cash to pay for meals, drinks, and entertainment.  Never used a credit card.    I had volunteered to pick him up at his house, he gave me a BS excuse that his parents are staying with him temporarily. 

So I didn't feel right about him and I wanted to really know the truth.  So I looked him up.  I did a small background check and found out he's married.   I'm so happy that I didn't allow him to get anywhere close to the draws. 

Ladies- please do a background check before sleeping with anyone.  Wolves in sheep clothing will never volunteer information.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Jewels212* Jewels212* wrote:

can yall help me run a background check on some1? I always run it on ppl i date but this one i cant find NADA on! He claims he's divorced but I need to double check and find out more. What are sum sites??

Wow, he must be good.  There are ways to block websites/companies from providing personal information about you.  He probably found a way to do this.  I'm no longer good at this.  Hopefully someone can chime in on how to get through this barrier.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:36am
Sometimes I do random background checks on my fb "friends"Stern Smile. I check the court records and the sex registry. Domestic violence charges, messing with underage girls, child support cases etc are some of the things that I have found.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewels212* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Wow, he must be good.  There are ways to block websites/companies from providing personal information about you.  He probably found a way to do this.  I'm no longer good at this.  Hopefully someone can chime in on how to get through this barrier.

I know thats whats scaring me though. He works as an accountant for a big company. His job paid for his phone and internet usage so we talk through messaging/email and will call through google bc he doesn't have an actual phone #. All i have to work with is his email address.....

eta: I thought I could possibly be the side chick but now he wants to move in together. i prolly sound naive at this point but he spoils the hell out of me lol 

Edited by Jewels212* - Jan 24 2014 at 10:43am
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:40am

I know thats whats scaring me though. He works as an accountant for a big company. His job paid for his phone and internet usage so we talk through messaging/email and will call through google bc he doesn't have an actual phone #. All i have to work with is his email address.....

Red Flags!

Edited by petiteone29 - Jan 24 2014 at 10:42am
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:44am

eta: I thought I could possibly be the side chick but now he wants to move in together. i prolly sound naive at this point but he spoils the hell out of me lol 
Stern Smile

Chile run. Run fast. That is some bullsh*t.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewels212* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:45am
LOL This is why i post on bhm to snap me back to reality

Edited by Jewels212* - Jan 24 2014 at 10:46am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists