Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Running background checks on ppl you date?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:28am
If I'm ever single again I will do it 100%. I can't even cheat because I don't trust anyone!!   
Sponsored Links

pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:56am
I do background check on everyone even GF.
I have only found one guy lied to me..said he was 42 when he is 47. That kneegro said he lied because he thought I was 34 and that everyone lie about their age. It was a small lie but big enough for me to not see him again.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 7:01am
i just spent the last hour and a half doing criminal record checks on everyone i know
found some interesting sh*t too..
Stern Smile
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 7:22am
As soon as I got his name, I searched for him on the Internet...saw that he had a kid and it was over before it started.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 7:54am
I gotta snoop and do background checks? Life is hard out here for us single folks OuchLOL

Edited by BBpants - Jan 24 2014 at 7:54am
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:07am
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

I do background check on everyone even GF.
I have only found one guy lied to me..said he was 42 when he is 47. That kneegro said he lied because he thought I was 34 and that everyone lie about their age. It was a small lie but big enough for me to not see him again.
good, cuz I'm very strict with the age. I don't do younger at all. I had someone lie just to get with me. Eeeww
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:09am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i just spent the last hour and a half doing criminal record checks on everyone i know
found some interesting sh*t too..
Stern Smile

My daughter loves checking everyone we know, me included.
She told me last week, "Mom. Pay those tickets to the dog pound before they lock you up" LOL

I had forgotten about those no leash tickets, I will be paying those because I'd hate to be locked up in a "dog pound"
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:19am
I've never done it but I would for the next guys that I date
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:20am
Where do you go online to do this?

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:38am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Where do you go online to do this?

You can make sure they aren't on the sex offender registry for your state.  Sex offender HAVE to register.  There is no way I would consider dating anyone on there so that's the first one to knock out. lol

The next would check the offender registry for your state.  They also post the public arrest record for each county.  You can then google the person and see what comes up.  I googled a co-worker at work and saw her mug shot (she was looking at it with me (lol).  I google myself every now and then because.  The background websites pretty much all have fees and the accuracy on them may be debatable.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic