Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rumor has it Jacebeautys vendor has been found...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Rumor has it Jacebeautys vendor has been found...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 69>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by candytm24 candytm24 wrote:

Actually my post was very helpful, I guarantee you several people found my post to be helpful. I answered the question that some were looking for, unlike you. Being that you were the one to respond you must have felt that I was referring to you which proves my point. Again, find something else to say besides "a simple google search" that sh*t is getting old. If someone wants to ask a redundant question that has been answered before, guess what, thats what a forum is for open discussion and feedback. Give helpful advice or otherwise no input is needed.
To answer a question that has been answered several times is not helpful but redundant.
Oh and who are you newb to give instructions on how I or anyone else can respond to a post? LOL You claim to have read the thread and didn't see where the name was posted several times already. You are exactly the type of non reading type of chick that help this thread become so long in the first damn place. LOL

Take your 2 week membership arse somewhere, pull up several seats and sit your uninformed arse ALLLL the way down. Sleepy Or are you a member just posting under another name to sly start ish?LOL

Exactly. 
Sponsored Links

sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 5:02pm
HmmmmmMMm. Wts goin on here?
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 8:16pm
Thanks Lovelace. 
Its one thing to ask a question, it's something completely different to claim that everyone who participated in the thread was a selfish, typical female trying to hide information. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 8:27pm
I need Bliss Tribune Vendor info  . TIA . Geek
joy6899 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote joy6899 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:00pm
http://www.rawhumanhair.com/products

Thread closed....again. It was deep in there and there was a lot of posts saying a lot of nothing.
Ya'll know BHM members act like saying a vendors name is like saying Voldemort.

Happy New Year everyone. Lets make it a kind one.
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by sucre265 sucre265 wrote:

HmmmmmMMm. Wts goin on here?

The same ish that keeps this part of the forum lacking...
candytm24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote candytm24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:41am
Lol, really... 2 week newbie. Is that the best you can do... Hahaha. .You are logging into a "hair forum"... what kind of special privilege is that? Do you feel like you have some special clout because you've been a member longer than I have, please.

Two weeks or three years means absolutely nothing once you log out. You are ridiculous. I'm not entertaining your nonsense any more. Your ignorance level is increasing by the day. LMAO, bish acting like she's getting paid from her status. Ain't nobody looking up to you cuz ur a junior/senior member... Lol. This back and forth is getn realy boring. Child, bye... Lol, omg!!

You can choose to respond but you'll just be talking to yourself and maybe the other losers riding on your short, yellow, bus.

Actually my post was very helpful, I guarantee you several people found my post to be helpful. I answered the question that some were looking for, unlike you. Being that you were the one to respond you must have felt that I was referring to you which proves my point. Again, find something else to say besides "a simple google search" that sh*t is getting old. If someone wants to ask a redundant question that has been answered before, guess what, thats what a forum is for open discussion and feedback. Give helpful advice or otherwise no input is needed.

To answer a question that has been answered several times is not helpful but redundant.
Oh and who are you newb to give instructions on how I or anyone else can respond to a post? LOL You claim to have read the thread and didn't see where the name was posted several times already. You are exactly the type of non reading type of chick that help this thread become so long in the first damn place. LOL

Take your 2 week membership arse somewhere, pull up several seats and sit your uninformed arse ALLLL the way down. Sleepy Or are you a member just posting under another name to sly start ish?LOL

Edited by candytm24 - Dec 14 2012 at 9:44am
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:59am
Just let it go. The vendor has been found everyone is happy. In two weeks from now there will be someone else in this same thread asking who the vendor is. Never fails, nothing changes, lets keep it moving.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 10:40am

Lol, really... 2 week newbie. Is that the best you can do... Hahaha. .You are logging into a "hair forum"... what kind of special privilege is that? Do you feel like you have some special clout because you've been a member longer than I have, please.

Two weeks or three years means absolutely nothing once you log out. You are ridiculous. I'm not entertaining your nonsense any more. Your ignorance level is increasing by the day. LMAO, bish acting like she's getting paid from her status. Ain't nobody looking up to you cuz ur a junior/senior member... Lol. This back and forth is getn realy boring. Child, bye... Lol, omg!!

You can choose to respond but you'll just be talking to yourself and maybe the other losers riding on your short, yellow, bus.

LOL

Maybe your basic common arse should try stretching before you decide to reach so far in your assumptions next time. Embarrassed
No one cares about you and your self important lil posts NEWB. Posting about ish you know nothing about with an air of superiority will get you clowned everytime. You are a NON MUTHA F*@$^ FACTOR! and it's making you mad. You, your views......... irrelevant LOL 

You look like a fool and are trying to cover it with insulting people you never had any real interaction with. 
 Basic. Low Class. Common. Troll.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 4:03pm

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

all i know is im pissed yall played detective and found this woman's vendor
now everybody and they momma is starting a hair company with this same vendor and all the curly hair is gone

Like I said before chica Jace's suppliers name is irrelevant. What you want to know is Jace's supplier's supplier. Yeah I found them and no I ain't telling. LOL

Ha!
Did a lil detective work.
Things just got real interesting lol.

Back to my hiatus.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair