Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rumor has it Jacebeauty's vendor has been found...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Rumor has it Jacebeauty's vendor has been found...

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 69>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
candytm24 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 02 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 343
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote candytm24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:49pm
You have been misinformed. Not once in my response did I ask who the vendor was. You might wanna check your reading skills because I stated that I found the info from the original posters email. Going through the pages info can be missed because a lot of other things (not related to the the topic) are discussed before and after the question is answered which is why I can understand how some may get confused. Even though the same questions have been asked you have a choice to ignore the question and not answer. No one asked for a smart remark. The whole purpose of a discussion board is to ask questions no matter the redundancy. Nice try but you dropped no knowledge here


Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by candytm24 candytm24 wrote:

@Loveslace If the vendor was already posted on another Jacebeauty thread than why feel the need to correspond and comment on this topic. If the information was given than there should not have been a need for anyone to comment on how bad they were waiting for the info because if would have been discovered. Needless to say there are very minimum threads on BHM that are simply stated. This also has nothing to do with people doing a "simple search", a word that you seem to use quite often, because if the search was that simple their would be no reason as to why this thread has dragged on for 50+ pages.

What I don't get is why people take the time out to comment on threads just to be petty and unhelpful. If you wanna offer advice than do just that. If the information has already been put out there how about directing those who need help to the proper avenue. If you don't want to help than no input is needed. Saying people are expecting to be spoonfed has no merit because you don't know how much research someone has done. Just because one may have a little bit more knowledge than someone else that should make you feel compelled to help because some people may have looked up and down and still may overlook something.

And for the other female who commented, you must not have read through the 40 sumthn pages where no one mentioned the name of the vendor or maybe I'm just delusional. I don't think this thread would have lasted this long if the info was stated already, particularly in this thread.


Well then my dear, I question your reading skills because I amongst others found the
vendor in this VERY thread. Do you need to be directed to the multiple pages it was discussed on?
And because you say you "think the thread wouldn't have lasted this long if the vendor was listed" let's me know that you really didn't read all the way through it. Because if you did you would know exactly what was discussed in the thread. I sat and read through it found the vendors name, what is stopping you from doing the same?

There are 50billion members askin the same questions every.single.day on this board. A member will answer that question, and not even a post down someone will ask the same darn question, again. Just like it was done with you and numerous others in this thread.

In the school of weaves, you will ALWAYS have questions that need to be answered. You need to be
able to depend on your own research instead of having someone answer every question that a quick google search will answer in 5 seconds. You dont ask a professor to do your research for you even thought they know the answer, so why do you expect us to do the same for questions that are asked hundreds and hundreds of times and are located in this "textbook"

No one is doing this to be mean and selfish, but the endless questions from members gets aggravating, and the lazy newbies that came before us made it bad for the entire future of the board. You can keep asking your questions, just don't get butthurt if noone decides to answer a questions that has been answered a handful of times before. There's asking someone to be helpful with information that is really not accessible, and then there is being too pazy to skim the last 15 pages of the thread to get the vendors name.

Please direct yourself to Page 46 so you can tell me again that the vendor wasn't listed in the thread.

Best of weaves luck to you.



Edited by candytm24 - Dec 12 2012 at 8:00pm
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
DSTruction View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 27 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 587
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSTruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:54pm
yikes Geek
Back to Top
candytm24 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 02 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 343
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote candytm24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:15pm
Since you wanna open up your big mouth and respond to something that had absolutely nothing to do with you I'll say this one more time since obviously you have interpretation problems. I NEVER ASKED who the vendor was. If maybe you would have taken the time to read my initial response, since you're so involved, than maybe your little rant would make sense but right now you really sound clueless, really. Get it together, seriously.

Lol you really sound stupid, ranting and raving. This is exactly why people can't find answers because of idiots like you talking about foolery that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Why am I even responding to you? Girl bye.

Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

The vendor has been listed in this thread.
Do you need me to tell you who said it and what page and what line?
Like Danieb said no one is trying to be mean. There's no way you'd have read through THIS thread and not find out who the vendor is.
A member even put up screenshots of her covo with the vendor so really,just put some effort in it.
Not trying to start anything but omgosh, the same question over and over again when the answer is staring right in your face


Edited by candytm24 - Dec 12 2012 at 8:18pm
Back to Top
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 04 2009
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 23902
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by candytm24 candytm24 wrote:

You have been misinformed. Not once in my response did I ask who the vendor was. You might wanna check your reading skills because I stated that I found the info from the original posters email. Going through the pages info can be missed because a lot of other things (not related to the the topic) are discussed before and after the question is answered which is why I can understand how some may get confused. Even though the same questions have been asked you have a choice to ignore the question and not answer. No one asked for a smart remark. The whole purpose of a discussion board is to ask questions no matter the redundancy. Nice try but you dropped no knowledge here


Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by candytm24 candytm24 wrote:

@Loveslace If the vendor was already posted on another Jacebeauty thread than why feel the need to correspond and comment on this topic. If the information was given than there should not have been a need for anyone to comment on how bad they were waiting for the info because if would have been discovered. Needless to say there are very minimum threads on BHM that are simply stated. This also has nothing to do with people doing a "simple search", a word that you seem to use quite often, because if the search was that simple their would be no reason as to why this thread has dragged on for 50+ pages.

What I don't get is why people take the time out to comment on threads just to be petty and unhelpful. If you wanna offer advice than do just that. If the information has already been put out there how about directing those who need help to the proper avenue. If you don't want to help than no input is needed. Saying people are expecting to be spoonfed has no merit because you don't know how much research someone has done. Just because one may have a little bit more knowledge than someone else that should make you feel compelled to help because some people may have looked up and down and still may overlook something.

And for the other female who commented, you must not have read through the 40 sumthn pages where no one mentioned the name of the vendor or maybe I'm just delusional. I don't think this thread would have lasted this long if the info was stated already, particularly in this thread.


Well then my dear, I question your reading skills because I amongst others found the
vendor in this VERY thread. Do you need to be directed to the multiple pages it was discussed on?
And because you say you "think the thread wouldn't have lasted this long if the vendor was listed" let's me know that you really didn't read all the way through it. Because if you did you would know exactly what was discussed in the thread. I sat and read through it found the vendors name, what is stopping you from doing the same?

There are 50billion members askin the same questions every.single.day on this board. A member will answer that question, and not even a post down someone will ask the same darn question, again. Just like it was done with you and numerous others in this thread.

In the school of weaves, you will ALWAYS have questions that need to be answered. You need to be
able to depend on your own research instead of having someone answer every question that a quick google search will answer in 5 seconds. You dont ask a professor to do your research for you even thought they know the answer, so why do you expect us to do the same for questions that are asked hundreds and hundreds of times and are located in this "textbook"

No one is doing this to be mean and selfish, but the endless questions from members gets aggravating, and the lazy newbies that came before us made it bad for the entire future of the board. You can keep asking your questions, just don't get butthurt if noone decides to answer a questions that has been answered a handful of times before. There's asking someone to be helpful with information that is really not accessible, and then there is being too pazy to skim the last 15 pages of the thread to get the vendors name.

Please direct yourself to Page 46 so you can tell me again that the vendor wasn't listed in the thread.

Best of weaves luck to you.


My reading skills are fine, obviously yours are still lacking

You said the vendor wasn't listed in the thread, I directed you to a page. Seeing as you did not know this, i obviously did drop knowledge

The purpose of this board is for helpfulness, but some people need to learn to help themselves. Anyone who has a problem with that is obviously lazy and wants someone to do their research for them

And as long as you call yourself making smart remarks calling someone out,
I will do the same. Don't like it? Take your advice and ignore me, otherwise just deal with it and don`t address me like you did in your post to LovesLace post.

Best of luck in reading comprehension and research skills.

Edited by danieb23 - Dec 13 2012 at 12:04am
Back to Top
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 9654
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by candytm24 candytm24 wrote:

Since you wanna open up your big mouth and respond to something that had absolutely nothing to do with you I'll say this one more time since obviously you have interpretation problems. I NEVER ASKED who the vendor was. If maybe you would have taken the time to read my initial response, since you're so involved, than maybe your little rant would make sense but right now you really sound clueless, really. Get it together, seriously.

Lol you really sound stupid, ranting and raving. This is exactly why people can't find answers because of idiots like you talking about foolery that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Why am I even responding to you? Girl bye.

Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

The vendor has been listed in this thread.
Do you need me to tell you who said it and what page and what line?
Like Danieb said no one is trying to be mean. There's no way you'd have read through THIS thread and not find out who the vendor is.
A member even put up screenshots of her covo with the vendor so really,just put some effort in it.
Not trying to start anything but omgosh, the same question over and over again when the answer is staring right in your face
umm now who's ranting?
I never mentioned you in any of my posts and if you actually read through you'd see that I said I'm not trying to start anything or trying to be mean so really, the attitude is uneccessary.
If you choose to insult people once you feel they don't agree with you then good luck to you

Edited by choc_lover - Dec 13 2012 at 12:08am
Back to Top
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 9654
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by candytm24 candytm24 wrote:

Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

I have to agree with Loveslace. Use google. Not the search feature here. This isn't the only Jace beauty thread.
And really whether or not you like Loveslace's post, she just helped you find the vendor by telling you what to do.

Actually she didn't help me find anything,I found the info myself. You might wanna read through this thread before you try to hop on the Loveslace bandwagon. I don't need any assistance researching and I'm not the one who asked for help.

Congratulations.
Like I said earlier, I never mentioned you or directed any posts to you. You might not have needed the info but I'm sure someone else did.


Edited by choc_lover - Dec 12 2012 at 11:54pm
Back to Top
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 31 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Status: Offline
Points: 17266
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 6:05am
You know what else is getting old?
People asking the same a*s questions but not contributing to the forum.
Want links & names to all of the "good" vendors" but don't help other members, don't
actually discover any new vendors or post pics.
They want all the info & links in the world without actually ever being a participating active
member. GTFOH.

LOL
Back to Top
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 09 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Status: Offline
Points: 17290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:15am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

You know what else is getting old?
People asking the same a*s questions but not contributing to the forum.
Want links & names to all of the "good" vendors" but don't help other members, don't
actually discover any new vendors or post pics.
They want all the info & links in the world without actually ever being a participating active
member. GTFOH.

LOL




Truuuuuuuuue *2chainz*
Back to Top
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 09 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Status: Offline
Points: 17290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:20am
It wasn't evenn hard to figure out the vendor...Google is truly your friend if you know what you are looking for. Even if you find the vendor -they don't sell 2-3 bundles but 5kg maybe at a minimum 1 kg and there isn't a guarantee that the bundles will match <~~~~I feel like I'm repeating myself but it true.
Back to Top
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 08 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 24071
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 8:02am
Originally posted by candytm24 candytm24 wrote:

Actually my post was very helpful, I guarantee you several people found my post to be helpful. I answered the question that some were looking for, unlike you. Being that you were the one to respond you must have felt that I was referring to you which proves my point. Again, find something else to say besides "a simple google search" that sh*t is getting old. If someone wants to ask a redundant question that has been answered before, guess what, thats what a forum is for open discussion and feedback. Give helpful advice or otherwise no input is needed.
To answer a question that has been answered several times is not helpful but redundant.
Oh and who are you newb to give instructions on how I or anyone else can respond to a post? LOL You claim to have read the thread and didn't see where the name was posted several times already. You are exactly the type of non reading type of chick that help this thread become so long in the first damn place. LOL
 
Take your 2 week membership arse somewhere, pull up several seats and sit your uninformed arse ALLLL the way down. Sleepy Or are you a member just posting under another name to sly start ish?LOL
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 69>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down