Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rumor has it Jacebeauty's vendor has been found...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rumor has it Jacebeauty's vendor has been found...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 69>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:14pm
Maybe next year sometime.
Sponsored Links

butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:18pm
I swear I have never understood saying search for it (with detail instructions) when you can just as easily give the answer.

I am a very detailed researcher (so if i truly wanted to I would research).  I understand getting frustrated with the same questions

But it takes just as much energy effort (if not more) to say search for it as compared to giving the answer.  IMO
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:21pm
Nvm

Edited by choc_lover - Dec 11 2012 at 11:23pm
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 2:13am
Originally posted by candytm24 candytm24 wrote:

@Loveslace If the vendor was already posted on another Jacebeauty thread than why feel the need to correspond and comment on this topic. If the information was given than there should not have been a need for anyone to comment on how bad they were waiting for the info because if would have been discovered. Needless to say there are very minimum threads on BHM that are simply stated. This also has nothing to do with people doing a "simple search", a word that you seem to use quite often, because if the search was that simple their would be no reason as to why this thread has dragged on for 50+ pages.

What I don't get is why people take the time out to comment on threads just to be petty and unhelpful. If you wanna offer advice than do just that. If the information has already been put out there how about directing those who need help to the proper avenue. If you don't want to help than no input is needed. Saying people are expecting to be spoonfed has no merit because you don't know how much research someone has done. Just because one may have a little bit more knowledge than someone else that should make you feel compelled to help because some people may have looked up and down and still may overlook something.

And for the other female who commented, you must not have read through the 40 sumthn pages where no one mentioned the name of the vendor or maybe I'm just delusional. I don't think this thread would have lasted this long if the info was stated already, particularly in this thread.

Well then my dear, I question your reading skills because I amongst others found the
vendor in this VERY thread. Do you need to be directed to the multiple pages it was discussed on?
And because you say you "think the thread wouldn't have lasted this long if the vendor was listed" let's me know that you really didn't read all the way through it. Because if you did you would know exactly what was discussed in the thread. I sat and read through it found the vendors name, what is stopping you from doing the same?

There are 50billion members askin the same questions every.single.day on this board. A member will answer that question, and not even a post down someone will ask the same darn question, again. Just like it was done with you and numerous others in this thread.

In the school of weaves, you will ALWAYS have questions that need to be answered. You need to be
able to depend on your own research instead of having someone answer every question that a quick google search will answer in 5 seconds. You dont ask a professor to do your research for you even thought they know the answer, so why do you expect us to do the same for questions that are asked hundreds and hundreds of times and are located in this "textbook"

No one is doing this to be mean and selfish, but the endless questions from members gets aggravating, and the lazy newbies that came before us made it bad for the entire future of the board. You can keep asking your questions, just don't get butthurt if noone decides to answer a questions that has been answered a handful of times before. There's asking someone to be helpful with information that is really not accessible, and then there is being too pazy to skim the last 15 pages of the thread to get the vendors name.

Please direct yourself to Page 46 so you can tell me again that the vendor wasn't listed in the thread.

Best of weaves luck to you.

Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 2:46am
Lol omg
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 3:30am
The vendor has been listed in this thread.
Do you need me to tell you who said it and what page and what line?
Like Danieb said no one is trying to be mean. There's no way you'd have read through THIS thread and not find out who the vendor is.
A member even put up screenshots of her covo with the vendor so really,just put some effort in it.
Not trying to start anything but omgosh, the same question over and over again when the answer is staring right in your face

Edited by choc_lover - Dec 12 2012 at 3:31am
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 3:44am
Cliff notes for those you didn't read the entire thread,wait until tax season you have to order alot..........
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:21am
Originally posted by Beyonce1 Beyonce1 wrote:

So in order for me to get the very coarse straight hair jace has, what kind of hair should I order from the vendor?

Sorry im new to this

Not guaranteed you will get very coarse straight.   They aren't specific like that-you will just a get a box of varying textures.
candytm24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote candytm24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:25pm
Actually my post was very helpful, I guarantee you several people found my post to be helpful. I answered the question that some were looking for, unlike you. Being that you were the one to respond you must have felt that I was referring to you which proves my point. Again, find something else to say besides "a simple google search" that sh*t is getting old. If someone wants to ask a redundant question that has been answered before, guess what, thats what a forum is for open discussion and feedback. Give helpful advice or otherwise no input is needed.
candytm24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote candytm24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

I have to agree with Loveslace. Use google. Not the search feature here. This isn't the only Jace beauty thread.
And really whether or not you like Loveslace's post, she just helped you find the vendor by telling you what to do.

Actually she didn't help me find anything,I found the info myself. You might wanna read through this thread before you try to hop on the Loveslace bandwagon. I don't need any assistance researching and I'm not the one who asked for help.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 69>