Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rumor has it Jacebeautys vendor has been found...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rumor has it Jacebeautys vendor has been found...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 676869
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
vivalamode View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote vivalamode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:37pm
i am sorry naypoo! didnt mean to accuse you falsely
Sponsored Links

xwag.xchange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xwag.xchange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2015 at 3:54pm
Hi ladies so posted on here before but my post got deleted, have no idea why - Does bhm not allow people saying they've got hair available?

I stated that I'd bought the hair from Jace's suppliers mentioned here. I bought from both suppliers and although I've never had Jace's hair I'm convinced this is it cause I've got no complaints myself and the hair has been the longest lasting from any supplier I've ever used.
I bought 5 kilo from one supplier and 2 kilo from the other as this 'was' their requirements. I had some friends that wanted some so they put some money towards it but I kept most of the bundles.
I then posted on here to give some of the ladies that seemed to be interested in the hair a chance to have some selling at cost. I'd originally tried to sell it to my friends at cost but as a lot of them didn't know about the 'jace hype' they thought the money was too steep compared to 'Ali' and all these other places they get their hair from.
Long story short I have far too many bundles than I'm ever gonna need in my lifetime being left with 4kg + I need this hair to go.
I recently got an urge to shift the hair cause I'm in Jace's supplier mailing list since buying from them and recently had an email saying their now selling single bundles. What shocked me the most was their price. Their selling at or around Jace's price and considering their the supplier you think they do it far less. Anyway when I calculated I realised bought mine a lot cheaper as it was in bulk so the price per bundle is nothing like their selling now.
So please ladies kindly take this hair off me is really appreciate it if you did cause there's no way I'm going into 2016 with 4kg+ of bundles sitting in my room.

I have correspondence with the supplier in my emails and still have the receipt from the post 'I think' bare in mind these suppliers put a different name on their receipts/mailing notes don't know why. Please kindly email on xwag.xchange@hotmail.co.uk for this and more info. Don't bother mail me on here cause last time that was a flop

Side note I'm now pregnant so need to claw my money back to buy baby staff. If my post gets deleted I'll make a new profile again and post again.

And oh yeah I'm UK based
trynabedaone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynabedaone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2015 at 8:32pm
pics or it didnt happen
VSilhouette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSilhouette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2016 at 4:01pm
Does anyone know how good the She's Happy Hair is? I had found their supplier but am curious?
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2016 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by VSilhouette VSilhouette wrote:

Does anyone know how good the She's Happy Hair is? I had found their supplier but am curious?

I work with a a girl who's mom sells the hair, and let me tell you the hair is a mess. For two weeks the hair will look good, but after that good luck. But then again she had it sewn in and not made into a unit so that might have something to do with it
ukhairhaven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukhairhaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2016 at 4:08pm
Hi everyone, I can see that lots of people are interested in purchasing the best quality hair, which i agree is the most important thing to consider, that is why I am using this opportunity to let you know of this trending website known to sell great quality Virgin human hair. Check out www.hairhaven.co.uk There are variety of human hair at AMAZING prices that are the best bargain you can get.

www.hairhaven.co.uk
VSilhouette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSilhouette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2016 at 12:59am
Geez are there any good vendors at all I tried like 3 and they are all trash
undiscovered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote undiscovered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2016 at 8:37pm
OMG what happened to this board? So many spammers...barely any new threads.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 676869
  Share Topic