Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rumor has it Jacebeautys vendor has been found...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Rumor has it Jacebeautys vendor has been found...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 66676869>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 2:30pm
@ms.blue

**I was referring to the 'yummy hair', I'M HIGHLY aware that you didnt post the pic in this topic, but I just came across your profile on here and thats what made me remember, like 'oh sh*t, ms.blue had that bomb ass hair that she posted in another topic"

..I'm all over everywhere today, it just one of those days and im just off Cry

Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 11:12am
Oh wow, Yummy is on point, but the wait.... ;(
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by brieSFCA brieSFCA wrote:

@ms.blue

**I was referring to the 'yummy hair', I'M HIGHLY aware that you didnt post the pic in this topic, but I just came across your profile on here and thats what made me remember, like 'oh sh*t, ms.blue had that bomb ass hair that she posted in another topic"

..I'm all over everywhere today, it just one of those days and im just off Cry

Originally posted by brieSFCA brieSFCA wrote:

@ms.blue

That hair looked soooo freaking pretty on you!! and very natural.

Thank brieSFCA. I'm still wearing the hair but I haven't posted any new pics since I pretty much wear the hair the same way.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2013 at 12:14am
Ms. Blue, I finally saw ur pics, beautiful!!! I gotta get those products u mentioned too!!

Thanks for sharing!:)
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2013 at 5:57am
Please delete her! She is on every topic putting this bullish!t up! Go somewhere with your hair and kick rocks!
Amillion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Amillion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2013 at 9:59am
I miss the days of Nature Girl. That was the best hair EVER!
Shushawnna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shushawnna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 6:30pm
The company I distru for is going to start selling European hair and the first batches they have were wefted by the same people that weft jace. They said she is passing her hair off as fed hair and its Chinese hair. My company said its way more expensive than what she is charging to get fed hair.
YOUADOREME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUADOREME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:18am
hey has anyone found out jace or mings vendors?
vivalamode View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivalamode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:25pm
am i the only one who thinks that maybe just MAYBE ms NAYPOO could be some sort of associate of jace? Just a thought
NAYPOO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAYPOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:08pm
Viva...check your facts!!! That's funny considering I ordered a horrendous batch of so called wavy from her and washed it, and every wave fell out immediately. I detailed my disgust with her some time ago and will NEVER purchase from her again since she sent me obviously wet set hair that she knew was crap. However, I do still have the first hair I bought from her in 2012 and still loves it dearly. Too bad her vendor changed. This site is a trip, if you like something you are called a secret business partner,lol.   That is why this site is not popping anymore.   I loved her and gave her props, she did me dirty...I let you all know and have since moved on. please refrain from slandering me. someone find the link to my last review, I don't have the time for such trashing of my integrity. Thanks much
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 66676869>
  Share Topic