Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rumor has it Jacebeauty's vendor has been found...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rumor has it Jacebeauty's vendor has been found...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 69>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:37am

El Milano is a supplier of at least one of Jace's textures. I don't think they supply all of their hair.

Sponsored Links

MissSlimG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissSlimG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:57pm
I would love to compare Jace Beauty's hair & El Miliano's hair but that mandatory 5kg...
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:06am
Originally posted by MissSlimG MissSlimG wrote:

I would love to compare Jace Beauty's hair & El Miliano's hair but that mandatory 5kg...

Its not worth it especially when 1 is not even sure of the quality of the hair. I'd rather save my money and get something nice and decent elsewhere.
NAYPOO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NAYPOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 10:20am
I don't think that is the problem. I think the issue is that this is suppossed to be an open, friendly forum. If someone has a question why can they not ask. Maybe some do have the time to read through 70 pages to find an answer, but between working, relationships, children, school...alot,if not most simply would like someone to say "hey girl, go to rawhumanhair.com, good luck and have a great day". As a sufferer of alopecia, I cry on the regular about my hair.
The last thing I need is to called a lazy, good for nothing Newbie for asking a simple question. Honestly, I have been on this board for 5 plus years, as a lurker...lol because the idea of being in an argument with someone because I asked the wrong question or someone feels I should have done or said something different is CRAZY to me. I just don't see why there has to be so much hostility. I wanted to know a few weeks ago who was a good aliexpress vendor, but I didn't dare ask. And NO I did not have 4 weeks to investigate.   I needed weave like ASAP to conceal my dang bald spots,in other words I needed HELP. if we are not here to help, what are we here for exactly! Luckily,i have resources and I just stop by to see what's new and popping. Unfortunately, there is a bunch of bickering, with-holding, ect. We who are in the know don't have or need to be snobs to others. It's is fine to inform them how to find something in the future. But honestly, to sit a type a book on how they don't deserve to know because they didn't research it, really? it takes longer to type the negative mess than just tell them what they need to know. share the information, it isn't going to kill you, dang. Just food for thought.

and P.S. i have never successfully completed a search on this site. For some reason the search function has never done me a bit of good. Now I will go back into lurk mode, I am sure I am about to get told all the way off. good day to ya all.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:32am
NAYPOO, try using Google by typing the question or phrase plus bhm and that should help with researching on bhm. Also in the newbie thanking thread downstairs, a question would generally be answered.
CrysAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrysAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 4:11pm

Edited by CrysAngel - Feb 21 2013 at 4:14pm
CrysAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrysAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by elmilano elmilano wrote:

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4">Dear <font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4">Sir/Madam,

<font style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"><font style="font-family: georgia,serif;"><font style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">

<span style="color: rgb102, 51, 102;">Our company </span>
<span style="color:rgb153,102,51"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif">"EL-MILANO EXTENSIONS"</span></span><font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font style="font-family:georgia,serif"><font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><span style="color:rgb102,51,102"> sells Natural Virgin Remy Human hair directly from UZBEKISTAN (former of USSR)</span>
All of our natural human hair products are ONLY of LUXURY QUALITY!!!

<font style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"><font style="font-family: georgia,serif;"><font style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">For over 11 years our company has been dealing exclusively with 100% Virgin Natural Human Hair.

Our company has fixed strong relationships with loyal and satisfied
customers from many countries, such as Germany, USA, Israel, Belgium,
Portugal, Russia, Ukraine, Austria, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Turkey,
Italy, Argentina, France, Czech Republic, Spain, Netherlands, Egypt,
Nigeria and many others.

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4"><font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4">

<font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4"><font style="font-family:georgia,serif"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif">Our products include</span>:

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4"><font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4">
  •  Uzbekistan Virgin Natural Human Hair - straight hair texture
  •  <font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4"><font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4"><font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4"><span style="color:rgb102,51,51;font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><span style="color:rgb0,0,0">EURASIAN Classic Soft Straight and Wavy/Curly Virgin Human Hair</span></span><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"> </span><b style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif">

• <font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif">
  •  Blond (Bleached) Ideal Human hair (color #613- platinum blond)
  •  <b style="color:rgb255,0,0">DYED Uzbek Human Hair (colors #8 and #10)- Supreme Quality

•  Grey (natural) human hair - Eurasian Hair

•  <span>Machine Wefted Human Hair</span> in very High Quality
  •  <span style="color:rgb255,0,0">Hand Wefted Human Hair</span> - Uzbek & Eurasian hand wefted hair

• <li style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4"> <span>KERATINE PRE-TIPPED Hair Extensions</span> (flat tip, i-tip, V-tip and U-tip hair extensions)<li style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4"> <b style="color:rgb255,0,0">Men's Toupees and Women Closures of any size and base design

<li style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"> Lace Front/Full Lace Human Hair Wigs<li style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"> Jewish Wigs

• <font style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4"> Non-Remy Virgin Human Hair

Please visit - http://www.rawhumanhair.com - www.rawhumanhair.com</a>; http://www.humanhair.ru - www.humanhair.ru</a>; http://asianhair.trustpass.alibaba.com - http://asianhair.trustpass.alibaba.com</a>

Our FAQ page (rawhumanhair.com/faq) already answers many questions.
Our MOQ is 5kg. This is mandatory requirement.
If you have any questions - feel free to contact us through our website.

Thanks.

<span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif">Warm regards,                                                   </span> mailto:rawhumanhair@gmail.com - <span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"></span></a> mailto:rawhumanhair@gmail.com - <span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"></span></a><br style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif">Director - Mrs. Alla</span><br style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif">and her son Michael (general manager)

</span>
<font style="color:rgb153,102,51" size="4"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif">Our motto: "Think customers. Satisfy customers". </span>
http://www.rawhumanhair.com/ - </a>

No one is going to buy from you if you don't lower your MOQ. I'm just saying
CrysAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrysAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 4:15pm
And the newbie mistakes continue....
dsy12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dsy12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 10:31pm
Why is everyone afraid to say who the vendor is? Is Jace Beauty the mafia or something?
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 10:35pm
Hahaha...it's in this thread get yourself some popcorn and a comfy seat and get started
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 69>