Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rumor has it Jacebeautys vendor has been found...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Rumor has it Jacebeautys vendor has been found...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dsy12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dsy12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 1:04pm
Well didnt el Milano get on this form and say that he supplied Jace with one type of her hair? Doesnt she only sell 2 types of hair?

So someone can't be telling the truth. Either el milano is not really her supplier or you got a bad batch. Let me clarify im not saying u r lying but im saying she only sales 2 types of hair so if the hair is different, either u bought the straight or curly and wl milano supplies the type u didnt get.

What type of hair did you order?
Sponsored Links

NAYPOO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAYPOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 9:43am
I got the straight , 2 batches. it's pretty,no tangles or shedding,but it doesn't have the body and bounce that Jace has. I wash it every other day and put NO products on it,it still looks limp and lifeless after about a day. Example, I washed Sunday and I am washing tonight because it looks lifeless. I had to pull it into a low pony this morning. The curls fell limp and it looks retarded. Yesterday it had some bounce but I could see it fading as the day went on. Jace straight would do the same thing but only after 6 or so days, which I consider normal wear and tear. After a wash, it stayed light and bouncy and air for days and just looked so healthy and beautiful. All I did was pin it up in an updo and put a bonnet on, in the morning I let it down, brushed and OUT THE DOOR.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 10:23am
Originally posted by musbjaz musbjaz wrote:

I've been contemplating purchasing from Jace for some time now. The hair doesn't really look like it's worth it to me tho! Price+wait, Ive had hair from other vendors that looked much better imo. I tend to order silkier textures tho so if I did go with jace I would get the satin soft texture. Isn't course hair more maintenance like   Chinese Yaki?

I don't have jace but yummy's medium coarse straight and the hair is literally no maintenance for me-wash, condition and style.   I use a smidge of argan oil once a week and heat protectant when curling the hair and that is pretty much it.
NAYPOO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAYPOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 12:54pm
I just order Yummy in the coarse wavy. Super excited to hear it is easy to wear. My prayer is that between the Jace straight and the Yummy wavy I will be set for a good long while. One day I might go full diva and get curly, not sure yet. I never have an easy time maintaining curly hair.
NAYPOO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAYPOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 12:57pm
I have Jace medium coarse straight and it is NO maintenance. After washing,I air dry and sometimes flat iron or curl wand it,other times I just let it flow natural and it still swings and bounces, very beautiful. I don't know why people hate on her so bad. Maybe it's not Russian, but whatever it is...It's good. Her satin looks nice too, so go with what you prefer.
musbjaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musbjaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 1:14pm
Okay Great! I'm glad to hear it's "no maintenance". I was reading in another thread were the op just took out her Jace hair and it was beautiful but she wasn't expecting the extra maintenance involved or something like that so that's where I got that from. I've seen the pics and youtube videos of the Jamaican makeup artist who has the satin soft hair It's definitely very pretty. I would definitely look into yummy tho! Thanks!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by NAYPOO NAYPOO wrote:

I have Jace medium coarse straight and it is NO maintenance. After washing,I air dry and sometimes flat iron or curl wand it,other times I just let it flow natural and it still swings and bounces, very beautiful. I don't know why people hate on her so bad. Maybe it's not Russian, but whatever it is...It's good. Her satin looks nice too, so go with what you prefer.

I don't think people hate on her but there are other companies selling a similar product with less wait time.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I don't think people hate on her but there are other companies selling a similar product with less wait time.

Which companies because I was just on her site about to order, but I changed my mind. I'm not about to drop 5 bills on some hair that I can't receive in 5 days. I'm ordering from Hagdama instead, dammit! LOL

Edited by shantel75 - Mar 13 2013 at 8:34pm
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Which companies because I was just on her site about to order, but I changed my mind. I'm not about to drop 5 bills on some hair that I can't receive in 5 days. I'm ordering from Hagdama instead, dammit! LOL

I was going to suggest yummy hair but now they have a 5 week on their wavy/curly due to high demand. I believe glamour house of hair has some instock.
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 2:25pm
@ms.blue

That hair looked soooo freaking pretty on you!! and very natural.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869>
  Share Topic