Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rumor has it Jacebeauty's vendor has been found...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Rumor has it Jacebeauty's vendor has been found...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 69>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

i dont think el-milano is jace's vendor,they dont have the same band on the hair

I doubt the owner of Jace would be dumb enough to keep the same band on from their supplier. Would be a step backward.

Well in one of the video that she has on youtube ,she was showing some bundles of wavy/coarse wavy fresh out the box and they had green/red band...i say this because i found a "russian" hair vendor who has the same band of the hair and one similar pic she has on her website....
Alright, give up the goods!! LOL
Sponsored Links

CrysAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrysAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 2:50am
The suppliers are not a secret. The problem is they all require you to buy kilos!
dsy12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dsy12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 6:46am
I noticed you said the "suppliers" are no secret as in more then one supplier. Up until now I have heard that el milano was her supplier. So who else is supplying her?
slimthicness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimthicness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 8:46pm

I read this whole thread and learned alot of things. I also saw that no one mentioned this so called russian company fabulosityisme was supposed to review hair for...... www.russianroyaltyextensions.com

and another youtuber had georgian russian hair by this company....http://www.shop.nirvananour.com/main.sc

Has anyone tried their hair?

dsy12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsy12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 10:49pm
The Russian royalty extension are expensive. They are even higher the Jace, therefore I doubt she is using them. This website has a minimum order of 20 bundles but even at the shortest length no one would really make that big of a profit on the hair.
NAYPOO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAYPOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 8:45am
I have some hair from El Milano and hair from Jace...it's not the same. Close but definitely different. the Jace requires no product, so a good clarifying wash one a week and it stays bouncy and beautiful. The El Milano has to be clarified every 2 days or it gets oily and limp, even with no products. For a day and a half it looks and feels great and then it goes to looking lifeless. I am trying Yummy next, I guess. If that does do it, back to Jace and her horrendous 6 week wait time which is really 8 weeks. 2 months is entirely too long to wait for so dang hair, but at this point she is winning my vote just in overall deliverance of product.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 8:54am
I guess Im going to order from Jace since no one is going to share her real vendor and/or supplier.
NAYPOO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NAYPOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 10:03am
Shantel, you will like the hair. Mine has lasted since September on a U part. I wanted to try out some of the coarse wavy,but I want it NOW, not in May...lol. Not sure what the true origin of Jace's hair really is, but I can tell you I never had any hair last me 6 months and is still looking brand new. Iordered Yummy today. the best thing to do,if you have the funds is test the vendors out for yourself. People on this board are not sharing much. Now they are very open about telling you what sucks, so that part is nice. They have helped me avoid some vendors. But even with some that start of with good hair, by the time I get the nerve up to buy it, they have changed. This is why no one shares, because then the quality goes down.    I wish they would come up with a bomb, realistic synthetic and shut all these vendors down. I had some WaWa human hair blend about 5 years ago that put ALL of this virgin hair to shame. $12/pack and it was luscious!! Then they changed to this super shiny hot mess known as Futura blend for some ungodly reason
musbjaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musbjaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 11:37am
I've been contemplating purchasing from Jace for some time now. The hair doesn't really look like it's worth it to me tho! Price+wait, Ive had hair from other vendors that looked much better imo. I tend to order silkier textures tho so if I did go with jace I would get the satin soft texture. Isn't course hair more maintenance like   Chinese Yaki?

Edited by musbjaz - Mar 11 2013 at 11:38am
dsy12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsy12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 12:47pm
W

Edited by dsy12345 - Mar 11 2013 at 12:49pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair