Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rumor has it Jacebeautys vendor has been found...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Rumor has it Jacebeautys vendor has been found...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 70>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
doubleaqueen772 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doubleaqueen772 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 9:19am
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 9:21am
Stern Smilesummary? TIA.
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 9:39am
Originally posted by UniquelyYours UniquelyYours wrote:

Originally posted by Alex Urameshi Alex Urameshi wrote:

LOL lol @ Chinese and Asian's being two completely different groups.

I was referring to the other kinds of Asians, compared to Chinese...Asians who are NOT classified as Chinese. I never stated that Chinese weren't Asians.

I'm sorry but your wording gave me a good laugh. The way that you stated your opinion SUGGESTEED that Chinese people were not asians.

You said that they are two TOTALLY different groups of people which is incorrect. Chinese individuals belong to the Asian group, making them Asian. Yes there are several other ethnic groups that make up the Asian group however one thing is for sure, Chinese people ARE Asian.

I don't recall ever saying that Chinese are NOT Asian. I explained what I meant and how I meant it; I very clearly told you what I was referring to. And in that reference, if you consider other types of people who are Asian but not Chinese, they are totally different. Had I actually said Chinese people are not Asian, nor clarified my position is one thing, but for me to explain it and then you still question me over something that I didn't say, makes NO sense to me. I NEVER said Chinese people aren't Asian. NEVER. But I digress. This is determined to take a turn for the worst and I won't be a part of it. I'm done here.

Looks like a hit a nerve. Why r u so upset? I never questioned u on anything, I simply responded to a post that you wrote. YOU decided to respond. Also like I stated earlier your wording suggested that you didn't know what you were talking about. So there is no need to get mad or reply.

Edited by Alex Urameshi - Apr 11 2012 at 11:03am
UniquelyYours View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote UniquelyYours Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 9:54am

I was referring to the other kinds of Asians, compared to Chinese...Asians who are NOT classified as Chinese. I never stated that Chinese weren't Asians.

I'm sorry but your wording gave me a good laugh. The way that you stated your opinion SUGGESTEED that Chinese people were not asians.

You said that they are two TOTALLY different groups of people which is incorrect. Chinese individuals belong to the Asian group, making them Asian. Yes there are several other ethnic groups that make up the Asian group however one thing is for sure, Chinese people ARE Asian.

I don't recall ever saying that Chinese are NOT Asian. I explained what I meant and how I meant it; I very clearly told you what I was referring to. And in that reference, if you consider other types of people who are Asian but not Chinese, they are totally different. Had I actually said Chinese people are not Asian, nor clarified my position is one thing, but for me to explain it and then you still question me over something that I didn't say, makes NO sense to me. I NEVER said Chinese people aren't Asian. NEVER. But I digress. This is determined to take a turn for the worst and I won't be a part of it. I'm done here.

Looks like a hit a nerve. Why r u do upset? I never questioned u on anything, I simply responded to a post that you wrote. YOU decided to respond. Also like I stated earlier your wording suggested that you didn't know what you were talking about. So there is no need to get mad or reply.

I am not upset, I just can't stand pettiness. I honestly see why there are so many lurkers and few posters. Who wants to have to put up with bullsh*t just to be a part of a discussion? Someone ALWAYS has something unfavorable to say about everything. If people are only here to tear others down, why even come here? I don't come here to be ridiculed, or falsely accused of things or whatever else. I heard something and wanted to ask/share it with others. And from my thread, something productive happened...the vendor people have been curious about for months came out. But it couldn't be that simple. No, there had to be drama associated with it because there are varying opinions and people thinking they know EVERYTHING. It shouldn't always have to turn into something like this. Some people thrive on stuff like this, but I don't. I am not confrontational and I don't argue, so I'm not going to go through the motions of all of this with people I don't know based on words on a screen. I'd simply rather not even bother than to endure foolishness like this.

Edited by UniquelyYours - Apr 11 2012 at 10:38am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 10:08am
^^^
I'm not reading all that BS. I thought that you were done responding lol . Oh and for the record I'm actually a pretty nice member, honest.. But nice. It's too bad that you are letting online discussions get to you

Edited by Alex Urameshi - Apr 11 2012 at 10:09am
UniquelyYours View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote UniquelyYours Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 10:20am

^^^
I'm not reading all that BS. I thought that you were done responding lol . Oh and for the record I'm actually a pretty nice member, honest.. But nice. It's too bad that you are letting online discussions get to you

You asked a question, so I responded to it. Clearly, that was a mistake on my part and I hate I even entertained you again.

I think your actions speak louder than your words. There's cattiness all over your post...nothing nice about that or you. And this time, I'm definitely done responding to you.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 10:21am
The hair in Fab's video reminds me of either a light or maybe a medium yaki.
eleisha26 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eleisha26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 10:29am
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

The hair in Fab's video reminds me of either a light or maybe a medium yaki.

I was thinking the same thing.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 10:31am

^^^

You asked a question, so I responded to it. Clearly, that was a mistake on my part and I hate I even entertained you again.

I think your actions speak louder than your words. There's cattiness all over your post...nothing nice about that or you. And this time, I'm definitely done responding to you.

Once again I never asked a question. I only made a statement that you CHOSE to respond to. Feel free to feel however you want. You don't have to like me. Again you are still responding. *sigh*
MischaBarton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MischaBarton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 10:51am

Looks like a hit a nerve. Why r u do upset? I never questioned u on anything, I simply responded to a post that you wrote. YOU decided to respond. Also like I stated earlier your wording suggested that you didn't know what you were talking about. So there is no need to get mad or reply.

I believe you meant why are you "SO" upset. People are so quick to check others, they forget to check themselves. Mistakes happen people. Get over it. *rolls eyes*
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 70>
  Share Topic