Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rumor has it Jacebeautys vendor has been found...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Rumor has it Jacebeautys vendor has been found...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 69>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
UniquelyYours View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote UniquelyYours Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rumor has it Jacebeautys vendor has been found...
    Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 4:10pm
by another company. I was reading in another hair group that there's supposed to be a new company coming out who gets their hair from the same vendor used by Jacebeauty and that it's supposed to be much more affordable. I'm not sure how true this is, just because I read it as secondhand information from somewhere else. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this? If there's some truth to this, I might consider purchasing if it's the same quality and the prices are lower.
Sponsored Links

DhatLook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DhatLook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 4:32pm
Oh!! Can you PM me the link to this, please?!
fakehoos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote fakehoos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 4:36pm
Jace is not i repeat is not selling Russian hair. Russian hair is like 200 an oz. I dont know what she is selling or what the other company will be selling but if their prices are cheaper then her  hair cut the middle man and get some Indian hair from a cv or iv like she is doing. I use Russian hair for my White clients and they pay 800 a pack. Just saying.

Her hair looks nothing like Authentic Russian hair.

Edited by fakehoos - Apr 06 2012 at 4:40pm
UniquelyYours View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UniquelyYours Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by fakehoos fakehoos wrote:

Jace is not i repeat is not selling Russian hair. Russian hair is like 200 an oz. I dont know what she is selling or what the other company will be selling but if their prices are cheaper then her  hair cut the middle man and get some Indian hair from a cv or iv like she is doing. I use Russian hair for my White clients and they pay 800 a pack. Just saying.

You could very well be right. I haven't purchased Jacebeauty hair, but from people who have they swear that it is nothing like CV or IV hair. It may not be Russian, but whatever it is, it's supposed to be top quality hair beyond what you will get from a CV or IV. I'm not too hung up on where hair comes from, but the quality. I've purchased from CVs before and I've found good hair, but it's not the best. I hear Jacebeauty has some of the best, so if I can find hair of their quality, for better prices, regardless of if its Russian or not, I'd give it a shot.
fakehoos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote fakehoos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by UniquelyYours UniquelyYours wrote:

Originally posted by fakehoos fakehoos wrote:

You could very well be right. I haven't purchased Jacebeauty hair, but from people who have they swear that it is nothing like CV or IV hair. It may not be Russian, but whatever it is, it's supposed to be top quality hair beyond what you will get from a CV or IV. I'm not too hung up on where hair comes from, but the quality. I've purchased from CVs before and I've found good hair, but it's not the best. I hear Jacebeauty has some of the best, so if I can find hair of their quality, for better prices, regardless of if its Russian or not, I'd give it a shot.

Being in Business myself I cant stand when people lie or mis represent their product. her hair could be great but it is not what she says it is and that turns me off personally. She could be blending the hair anything. People who say that her hair is not like Chinese or Indian hair dont know if they are just getting Mexican hair. Again just saying not a hater but i think vendors should be honest and not use gimmicks to sell their products. if she wanted to sell Russian hair she could but it costs alot even wholesale she  named her product Russian to sell it and it isnt right.

She could still sell it if the quality is good like everyone says without point blank lying. But if you can find and get it from her source cheaper great go fot it they may tell you what it really is and please pm me and let me know lol. I am sure the quality is good if people are eating it up ( I just want to know if I am right)

Edited by fakehoos - Apr 06 2012 at 4:49pm
MissPolite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissPolite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 5:11pm
the jace hair does look pretty, but ive never seen a russian with hair like that. lol

but can you pm me that link too? because i would love to get something in that texture/luster. because i will never pay jace beauty the prices they ask.
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 5:14pm
That hair is bomb I can't wait to find out who this vendor is!!
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 5:18pm
Some of the hair is nice, but it certainly isn't russian. I would love to see the vendor.
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 5:20pm
Well i have a girlfriend that went to Germany and the lady she stayed with had another girl staying with her from eastern Russia in the picture her hair looked big and curly so I don't kno it could be possible
brittsbee View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 5:20pm
In the FB group they were discussing this.  Idk if they ever outed the vendor
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 69>