Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Lace Front Archives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedRuined it for all BHM members!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Sweet Grass View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ruined it for all BHM members!!
    Posted: Aug 07 2007 at 12:28am
I found the Newbies section of our site very valuable not to mention that it was easier to access as a sticky.  In reading the correspondance below it seems like this member is happy that they are gone, however, I think that we should take a poll to see if her wishes represent the majority.

For all of you that agreed with this member to have the Newbie section removed -- are YOU fully answering the newbie questions? 

Originally posted by Itzdaun Itzdaun wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Itzdaun Itzdaun wrote:

That's just it. No disclaimer is needed.lol........
Ii have have trashy units from vendors and artful ones (thanks Nikki) and have never blamed BHM.

This whole thing started  when I commented on how newbies were flippantly being referred to the "newbie threads" when they weren't (unlike this thread  by way of people directing to fotki, being able to see the result, see the vendor, see the price etc.) updated.
I remember Diamond Lox being reccommended as a NOT, and Tony when I last was here regularly.
Is that the case now?

The Newbie threads were not made by BHM and no complaints were made to BHM.
Just suistahs helping sistah's, some of whom have forgotten they were newbies once too.

Puppy love, l adore you and your fotki, it's like it's on lf encyclopedia.
I lost your pw but Ms Fallon thread gives me lots of info.

SEXIBEACH - there are no more newbies thread to refer anyone too..

ITZDAUN - So, no disclaimers, written by "BHM" will be needed...Yeah!
Thanks to all the women who bothered to take the time to answer newbie questions  amazingly somtimes the explanation of the newbie thread, and how their newbie question would all be answered there,took longer thaan than just answering the question.

...Now..big ups to all those who came up with the I dea to take this on,ut==

Sponsored Links

urbangrl1nine82 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2007 at 12:49am
I'm confused, where did you find this?
Breh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2007 at 12:55am
AfroGerman_Girl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2007 at 6:16am
SweetGrass, as far as I understand, the newbie section wasn't "unstuck" on purpose. It happened accidentally. Sexi said that she is working on putting it back up.Wink In the meantime, I will just keep posting the link to the thread again and again if somebody asks - I don't mind.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2007 at 6:18am
yes i thought that was a little bit on the amazing side. i don't get where its coming from either.. Confused i've asked that it be restored, but it might be that admin isn't interested in the drama anymore that started over this.. and its ok with me, b/c i'm frankly tired of the drama it caused when it was done only to help others.. nobody needs the stress especially when your really not obligated to help anybody, you do this b/c your willing to help..

Edited by sexibeach - Aug 07 2007 at 6:19am
Sweet Grass View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2007 at 8:40am
I agree with you Sexi - no harm intended. 

Wheter they were 'unstuck' by accident or on purpose they should be put back up as 'stickies' and left there.  I feel that if one member starts drama on the board about something that they don't like then nothing should be changed just to satisty them.  To me a couple of ITZD's comments make it sound that she is 'satisfied' with something.  She's taking credit in response to your comment "there are no more newbies thread to refer anyone too.."

Not to mention that I did a search on her username and she definately does not  answer any of the questions that are answered in the newbie section especially after they were removed.  She should be typing out TZ email address and recommending vendors with out referring people to the Newbie section that she has such of a problem with.

The above post was in the "Post your specs" thread page 55 or so.

I read the threads that ITZD started and in reading this one it seemed to me like it was or is her mission to get rid of the newbies thread.  "Now..big ups to all those who came up with the I dea to take this on,ut=="  **Her comment shows that she is celebrating some kind of a victory here.....

Breh- Thanks for the link -  I already have it.  My point is just that it should be a sticky again.
skyqueen737 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2007 at 8:57am
Sweet,I totaly understand where you are comimg from. I really think this whole was petty and now several people have to loose out on the "instant knowledge" that was given to us. Thankfully, I do have it bookmarked, I still refer new LF wearers to it and post it as much as I can. IMHO, my reading the "newbie" threads felt like paying my dues. There is a wealth of info at your fingertips and for those who don't want to drink from the fountain...step away!
TooBlessed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2007 at 10:41am
I don't believe it was because Itzd's comment that made the thread permanently become just a regular post.  The decision was and still is Admin's.  Maybe they don't see the importance of it in this section.

aquariangirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2007 at 11:06am
or the drama it created...
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2007 at 11:13am
Originally posted by aquariangirl aquariangirl wrote:

or the drama it created...

i don't think its b/c of any one incident, but  continuing drama..
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic