BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RPGshow Glueless 20 inch Ashanti Wig

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 12:28pm
keizz doesnt owe anyone anything... aside from an accurate description of what she is selling.. especially not some ppl she will never see or meet. 

she didnt need to mention that she got it for free.. like she said its her possession.. she owns it.. she can do what she wants with it and she doesnt need to include anything extra in her description besides the characteristics of what she is selling. 

Sponsored Links

keizz2hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keizz2hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 12:51pm
I posted the video so how was it that I failed to mention it was free ? if I stated it in words on op what would have made the difference ? you still would have either bought it or not........ it was not like I was trying to hide the fact that I got the wig for free...
if you guys felt my response was too "uppity" than my apologies because that is not where it was coming from .... I just saw where it was going and responded.
I hate how ppl try and throw shade which is exactly what she was doing.
i'm not one for bhm drama or negativity so don't bring it to me.

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

keizz doesnt owe anyone anything... aside from an accurate description of what she is selling.. especially not some ppl she will never see or meet. 

she didnt need to mention that she got it for free.. like she said its her possession.. she owns it.. she can do what she wants with it and she doesnt need to include anything extra in her description besides the characteristics of what she is selling. 

This right here. She owns it and she can do as she pleases regardless of how she got it. While we are on the subject I wanna address those that constantly ping me when im selling something to ask how much I paid for it?? Umm you wanna buy it or not. If not then move on to the next thread.  ok rant over!!!

ETA: If im buying something from someone I don't give a rats arse how much you paid. My only concern is how much im going to end up paying and if the hair is sick.LOL If its sick then i chalk it up to the game and remind myself to ask more questions next time.

Edited by sugabanana - Oct 09 2013 at 1:03pm
keizz2hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keizz2hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Jewels212* Jewels212* wrote:

Originally posted by keizz2hair keizz2hair wrote:

Originally posted by Unbeweaveable21 Unbeweaveable21 wrote:

So u got this wig for free??
yeah I did. and I just sold it too
I see what you doing and I really don't care for it.
free or not, it is mine and I can do what I please with MY POSITIONS  Possessions

Sleepy

Alot of YT'bers are selling their free gifts for plenty of $$$ smh

eta- firm price on sumthin u got for free? smh I feel bad for the buyer

ooh thank you for fixing my spelling, can't always trust phones :)
and I don't see why you would feel bad for the buyer. I hope she likes her new unit.
I literally only wore the unit in the video she has basically a new unit. it was not chopped up or anything.
asianiis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote asianiis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 2:28pm
Soooooooooo if I get an iPad for free and I want to sell it because I don't want it, I should give it away because I didn't pay for it?????? That's pure foolishness. Kiezzzzzzz you don't owe nobody nothing.

Edited by asianiis - Oct 09 2013 at 2:30pm
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 5:00pm
Where did anyone say she should give it away? I'm just saying full disclosure. A simple "I was given the wig to do a review, and I know no longer want it." I have buyers all the time ask for the original price or if I'm a vendor. Its just full disclosure; nothing more nothing less.

And this is BHM, a place where you sell things for what they're worth and not what you think you can get or what the AV is selling it for. Of course the AV has it listed for $300+, they bought it from the same place we buy our hair. Hell, if thats the case let me start selling hair I got for the low for AV prices. No probz.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic