Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

rpgshow 2yr update and sensationnel hair rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jenayabarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenayabarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:30am
thanx to bella, and lol thats the pettiness im talking about, because if I only been here less than 24hrs I should atleast be given time to post stuff instead of you DEMANDING a link as if I should know better lol lady please its really not that serious, if going to another site is too much for you then dont go lol jeez this was jus a general rant type post it wasnt meant to be what you're making it into, im takin my butt to the newbie section where I beling maybe they're nicer there lol
Sponsored Links

B3llaCatastrofe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:36am
Originally posted by jenayabarbie jenayabarbie wrote:

thanx to bella, and lol thats the pettiness im talking about, because if I only been here less than 24hrs I should atleast be given time to post stuff instead of you DEMANDING a link as if I should know better lol lady please its really not that serious, if going to another site is too much for you then dont go lol jeez this was jus a general rant type post it wasnt meant to be what you're making it into, im takin my butt to the newbie section where I believe maybe they're nicer there lol
no problem but Hun, that's just how it goes. Just go on down to the newbie section, from what I believe, I could be wrong though, you have to be at a certain level to make new post up here.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:56am
 just check me out same username or follow me on ig 

This is what YOU posted, so in the nicest way possible how hard would it have been to copy and paste the link to what you referenced? 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:42am
Miss Lady ....yes you OP
FIRSTLY WHEN DOING A REVIEW ON HERE THERE IS A FORMAT.
Origin of the hair...costs....pics...pros and cons...,and if you need recommendations. Aint nobody got time for your ig and youtube.
ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:15pm
OP, before I put up my first post I had read this board for about 4 months and I pretty much knew if I was going to say something about any hair I had experience with I better post pictures and give lots of information. I saw from other posts which websites to go to to upload pictures, I sorta figured out the correct (or most useful) format to give a review and then went about posting on a link that concerned the hair I was talking about. If you want to contribute to the site and have the site be helpful to you then you should do some research first. Its really not that hard.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123