Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

rpgshow 2yr update and sensationnel hair rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyUNowen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyUNowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:17am

Edited by LadyUNowen - Jan 26 2014 at 3:18am
Sponsored Links

rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:51am
What is it about these trolls & using the Enter/Return key or damn period?  Jesus be a grammar lesson. Cry
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:35am
^^^^ LOLLOLLOL  Seriously.  Trollspeak? 
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:03am
Eff it

*changes password to something j wont remember*

Im done!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:10am
What in world is going on with this site?
jenayabarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenayabarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:49am
Lol I dont know but I aint come on here for this, look like im in the wrong place I'm tryna share info on hair not go back and forth lol ppl are so petty nowadays
jenayabarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenayabarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:59am
What link? Not to sound mean but sweetie please read the last part again if pics are what you're looking for, I have no link to anything. Im not really an internet blogger so dont know what link you talking about.when I figure out how to use this site im sure ill have plenty of pics but for now, instagram and fb are the only ways you'll see them which I clearly stated in my posting so "ur welcome" smh @ pettiness (its actually funny though) guess im not on the right site, my first post I get negativity instead of heads up and encouragement! I pray fpr this world...
B3llaCatastrofe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:11am
Originally posted by jenayabarbie jenayabarbie wrote:

What link? Not to sound mean but sweetie please read the last part again if pics are what you're looking for, I have no link to anything. Im not really an internet blogger so dont know what link you talking about.when I figure out how to use this site im sure ill have plenty of pics but for now, instagram and fb are the only ways you'll see them which I clearly stated in my posting so "ur welcome" smh @ pettiness (its actually funny though) guess im not on the right site, my first post I get negativity instead of heads up and encouragement! I pray fpr this world...
hey just a heads up, since you're new I do believe that we're supposed to post in the newbie section. You'll see it once you go to the forums section.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:15am
Why is it people are being picked on when you come on here half cocked? You say you had pictures so when someone says LINK they mean a link to the pictures YOU mentioned.

Are we supposed to go on a Indiana Jones and the Lost Weave pics expedition ?

Seriously??
B3llaCatastrofe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Why is it people are being picked on when you come on here half cocked? You say you had pictures so when someone says LINK they mean a link to the pictures YOU mentioned.

Are we supposed to go on a Indiana Jones and the Lost Weave pics expedition ?

Why are you so funny? Lol!!!

Edited by B3llaCatastrofe - Jan 26 2014 at 10:24am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic