FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Rpg show pts001

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rpg show pts001
    Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 4:47pm
Hello ladies.

Ok so I'm usually a sew in weave girl & have also experimented with u-part units. But I would like to purchase my first full lace wig unit. I want to try doing the green house effect on my hair and I feel like a lace wig would be the perfect Protective style to cover it.I want one with long Yaki hair and bangs. I've never purchased one before but when I purchase extensions I only like a certain quality hair. No synthetic stuff. I've been stalking this wig from rpg show on youtube and it looks like everything I want. Should I trust this company? Ive heard bad stuff and good stuff about them but nothing recent...& no vendor has 100% positive feedback anyway right?? idk..Here are a few vids from YouTube about the unit.

Edited by CaramelKittyKat - Jan 27 2013 at 4:48pm
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 4:53pm
I purchased one RPG Show and I am very pleased with my wig.  They are a well established vendor with so many reveiws on the tube.  The wig I purchased was in yaky but it is a "LIGHT" yaki.  It is the best lace wig I have but understand, you will still have to work with it like any other lace wig.  It had a slight hump in the top and I had to wet the hair and brush it down with a blow dryer.  The hair looks good to me and I plan to order a shorter one.  You will have to layer it unless you buy one that is layerd already. 
CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 5:13pm
Sounds good! I'm gonna just take the plunge. My hair really needs the rest...thanks!
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:45am
Those wigs in the link wee nice! I'm getting my new unit styled like that.
akadiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akadiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:04am
I have that unit. It is very nice. I ordered it before  the Christmas holidays. So far no tangling and no shedding.
keizz2hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keizz2hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:51pm
i have the wig as well love the texture and no shedding very light and flowy 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply