Perfect Hair Collection

Rosemary's Baby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rosemary's Baby
    Posted: May 06 2014 at 3:05am
ya'll gonna watch it this sunday? is this going to be a series from now on? so many supernatural shows on tv....
Grimm
Supernatural
Rosemary;s Baby
Vampire shows
Icabod show...forgot the name of it
I know there is more...

5,4,3,2,1>>>>>Zoe and her white tv husband comments*doin the HULK impression hands to ear*LOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:42am
It's only a 4 hour mini series, I think it's two hours this Sunday and 2 hours the Sunday after.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:03am
ive seen the original half a dozen times and just recently read the book.  i dont know exactly why i would watch this.  idk i might.
JulieGianni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulieGianni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 1:20pm
I am!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:04pm
yes!
do doubt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

ive seen the original half a dozen times and just recently read the book.  i dont know exactly why i would watch this.  idk i might.

I've seen it more times and have read the book more times. For that reason, I was wondering why I wouldn't watch it LOL

I love the story!

Edited by PurplePhase - May 06 2014 at 2:05pm
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:13pm
Yeah if I remember to. The trailer doesn't look that great. And Zoe must have a white/not too black pass. This is usually the time they go off about a black looking character that isn't black in the original story like they did Michael B & that cute little black/biracial girl & man from HG.
JulieGianni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JulieGianni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Yeah if I remember to. The trailer doesn't look that great. And Zoe must have a white/not too black pass. This is usually the time they go off about a black looking character that isn't black in the original story like they did Michael B & that cute little black/biracial girl & man from HG.

Rosemary's Baby the book is 47 years old while the movie is 46 years old.  Anybody old enough to care is too old to complain about it on the internet.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:26pm
ouch
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by JulieGianni JulieGianni wrote:

Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Rosemary's Baby the book is 47 years old while the movie is 46 years old.  Anybody old enough to care is too old to complain about it on the internet.

But they always blame crap on the older folks when most of the hate is from the new generation.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic