Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Rosa Hair Products [ALiEXPRESS] Pic Heavy.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 9:18am
Sorry this happened to you. Some aliexpress vendors buy their reviews, so be careful even with that. Good luck with your search.
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 9:51am
The luxy hair is okay I jsut don't recommend bleaching
Tfisher214 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tfisher214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 10:14am
thanks bribby and teesweet!
RedWhiteBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RedWhiteBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 12:58pm
Wow I'm sorry this happened to you. And it does look lovely installed...

Aliexpress is a big gamble.
Spoiled302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoiled302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 2:33pm

:-(

[/QUOTE]
WTF!!!!!

Damn sorry this happened to you......BTW you are pretty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tfisher214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 4:10pm
Aww thanks! Spoiled

*update* they emailed me back after I complained and said that they were going to send me another bundle.... I'll post the reply soon.

They were very nice though..
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 6:50pm
Show them this post...it works wonders.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tfisher214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 7:16am
@milani, oh i did... they want me to delete it off the forum.... and then they will send me another bundle... and give me a discount on new hair.... they gave me instructions on how to care for the hair... but I've already done all of that...
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 7:32am
They should just give it to you anyway for giving you some defective merchandise   , they are downstairs making a fake post and it's very obvious smh making themselves look even worst! That's just bad business.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 7:39am
Originally posted by WhitWhit86 WhitWhit86 wrote:

They should just give it to you anyway for giving you some defective merchandise   , they are downstairs making a fake post and it's very obvious smh making themselves look even worst! That's just bad business.
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS^^^^^^^^^They should send you the hair without stipulations
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic