Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Rosa Hair Products [ALiEXPRESS] Pic Heavy.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 7:18pm
@tfisher214 I feel you on that have you contacted them and told them about it yet?1 time that happen to me with the company called Pop something and I should had known better, but in 3 days also mines turned into a big dread and I had to detangle hair every 5 minutes. I even use some of my good conditioner and it still didn't help so I told them about it and she said " I was combing my hair wrong, it has to be wet when you comb it"..... I told her I was and it still was a mess nothing help (I was trying my hardest to be nice as possible, because I was mad as hell) so she said I could send it back, so I did but I had to cut it out my head..well my bf did lol and he was so, mad at me for wasting money on hair. So I sent it back also with 3 other bundles I got from them that was still in the plastic. She told me she Couldn't do nothing with the bundles that I cut, but they replaced my other 3 with straight hair (which was ok) I made it into a bob it was 12"14"16" ..... I think,
Sponsored Links

loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by loveyessie loveyessie wrote:

Wow. Isn't there a thread floating around about them? OP sorry for your hair lost such a waste of money.
LOL
Janezeng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janezeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:36pm
did not ask refund?Ouch
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Dang I had my friend buy that one time because the reviews looked good and it ended up being crap but we aren't friends no more so I don't really care
But sorry about that that really sucks

LOLLOLLOL
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:29pm
Wellp It looked nice until it went awal
DAMARION98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAMARION98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:55pm
Do a bleach bath on your hair. It wks wonders
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:57pm
Girl I feel sorry for u.. but there are so many reviews about how bad Rosa hair products is .. even on YouTube.. but definitely when u do research and most ppl say its bad don't go for it.. idc what aliexpress reviews say.. because all those reviews are based literally when they get the hair..
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 7:11am
Wtf is this nonsense posted?
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 7:41am
Originally posted by xx_quanna_x xx_quanna_x wrote:

Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Dang I had my friend buy that one time because the reviews looked good and it ended up being crap but we aren't friends no more so I don't really care
But sorry about that that really sucks

LOLLOLLOL

Yeahh I searched high and far for her and came down to that the pics looked so nice
she spent like 300 lol and she told me how bad it was and my other friends too 
I felt bad at the time but now I just don't care she should've looked for her own hair
Tfisher214 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tfisher214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 8:27am
Don't feel sorry for me... it happens... I didn't see any bad reviews on the specific hair I got, I actually saw a lot of good reviews... but hey... stuff happens...

again...

any suggestions for some good aliexpress curly hair ladies?Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon