Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Roomate Stories and Experiences

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 1:16am
Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I don't ever want one again.

btw gave thread a 5 star...tired of these heauxs one starring every thread Sleepy
Lol! Dang, the BHM phantom 1 star poster strikes almost everyday around here. I'm getting use to seeing 1 star ratings now.LOL
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 1:24am
I could probably tell roommate horror stories everyday for months... here's today's[LMAO].

So one day, one of my friends and I notice this HORRIBLE smell in our kitchen. Smelled like maybe someone had stepped in poop and tracked it in.   Couldn't figure out what it was, so we deep cleaned EVERYTHING. Smell was a little better.

A week later, I notice this doo-doo smell again.

A few days later, I doze off on the couch and wake up cuz someone is running water in the kitchen FOREVER. I went into the kitchen to see why the water had been running for so long. ..

This nasty heffa was washing SH!T outta her damn rabbit's cage into the fukcin kitchen sink. She was even using a spatula to scrape all that poop and grassy stuff outta the cage.

I went the fukc off. I told her she was disgusting as hell to be handling animal waste where we cook and eat. This ho seriously thought it was no big deal cuz she "rinses the sink out when she's done". She said the spatula was her own personal one she used just for that but she had it laying on the counter with sh!t all over it.

We ended up having major words and her punk ass boyfriend called the police on me and my boyfriend talkin bout they "felt threatened and afraid for their lives".

Even the cop asked her, "Ma'am do you know how unsanitary that is? "
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 1:29am
Sounds white. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 1:40am
She was. That went without saying.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 1:54am
I had a roommate who was a prostitute. I was warned, friends told me I was moving in with a "ho" but I didn't think she was a prostitute.

I never had a problem with her, she paid on time and was never at home. I had my own bathroom so it was all good. LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 2:02am
I never had a roommate and I will kill a chick if she dared to touch my things. Especially my food or makeup. That's a big no no.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 2:02am
Mr00 is my one and only roomie...........

I remember my BFFs roomie was acting weird......I told her she was on medication.......bish didn't believe me till ole girls mom called and said make sure she takes her pills........she distanced herself quick.......I know crazy......she always had this wild unbridled look in he eyes.........like an untamed horse.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 2:05am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I had a roommate who was a prostitute. I was warned, friends told me I was moving in with a "ho" but I didn't think she was a prostitute.

I never had a problem with her, she paid on time and was never at home. I had my own bathroom so it was all good. LOL

ShockedShockedLOLLOLLOL

Damn, Shady...those type of yties freak me out with their lax sanitation.
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 2:05am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I know crazy......she always had this wild unbridled look in he eyes.........like an untamed horse.

Yes!!!LOLLOLLOL
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 2:15am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

ShockedShockedLOLLOLLOL

Damn, Shady...those type of yties freak me out with their lax sanitation.
She was a weekend Vegas prostitute so she caught a flight to Vegas on thursday and returned on Monday. I didn't have any issues with her but when my mother found out, she had me moved the next weekend.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic