BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Roomate Stories and Experiences

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roomate Stories and Experiences
    Posted: May 26 2013 at 8:28pm
It looks like I may be looking for a new roommate. I havent had one before, unless living with my family counts. I guess that's a roommate when you living with your cousin, but I'm in a new area so this roommate will be an OUTSIDER! If you've ever lived with a non-relative/non-boyfriend tell me how that went. I wanna hear the good, the bad, the ugly as well as the helpful tips. how can I find a good roomie? I want mine to be fun and someone I'd enjoy living with, not crazy or dangerous.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 8:31pm
Get one that has a boyfriend who has his own place. 
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Yep, when I was living in college apartments I lived in a 2/2....I think I saw the girl maybe 4-5 times out of the entire year. LOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 8:49pm
Man, I have good and bad stories for days.

I had roommates all through college...so many experiences.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

yup. i never see my current roommate. my first college roommate had a boyfriend...i think...all i know is that i saw her once in the beginning of the first semester and then again looking about 6 months pregnant.

Edited by keepgrowing - May 26 2013 at 8:51pm
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 9:08pm
Lol I agree with the boyfriend comment.

I was paired with a random roommate, and we both get along very well, even though we're complete opposites (she's a redhead, white upper middle class girl who loves country, I'm just.... complete opposite of all of that). I just wish she wasn't in the room 24/7.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:54am
Only 10% of my experiences with roommates was positive.  As a matter of fact, the ONLY roommate I ever got along well with remains one of my best friends to this day. 

I have had roommates who had mental and emotional issues--one was OCD and would constantly clean even when we had already given the apartment a good scrubbing.  At one point, I was hardly in the apartment and lived with two dirty women who constantly blamed me for their mess and never seemed to notice when I picked up after them (I caught one of them complaining about me TEN YEARS after we were roommates on a mutual friend's FB), I had one roommate steal from me.  Another roommate who claimed to others she hated my guts, but would always want to use my computer (and ultimately fukked it up), I've had to live with some real looney tunes.

If I were you, I would have a thorough interview and background check on anyone you plan to room with and don't be afraid to ask about mental health issues, because seriously, I think the ones who arranged accommodation for me thought it would be okay to stick me with the whack jobs.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:57am
I don't ever want one again.
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:59am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I don't ever want one again.

btw gave thread a 5 star...tired of these heauxs one starring every thread Sleepy

Edited by sache1991 - May 27 2013 at 1:00am
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 1:14am
*One college roommate was using my bed as an ironing board while I was in the shower (why tf wasnt she using her own bed as one???). I came out of the shower and sat on my bed, had no clue the hot iron was there and the iron fell on my arm and put a permanent scar that is still there 20+ yrs later. She was not in the room when it happened. I would have been arrested for attempted murder and doing some Huck ish to her. Put cold water on the burn, burn cream, etc and called my momma and asked for 5 good reasons that I shouldnt tackle & figure-four-leg-lock ole girl when she returned.

*One college roommate took advantage of my toiletries when I was 'the roommate with a bf with his own place'. I walk in mid day and I see my basket of toiletries out of my closed, private bin and on her bed with the toothpaste uncapped and freshly used. I AM A GERMAPHOBE so I saw red, blacked out and almost snapped her neck, but she started crying, apologized, sob story, etc. Yeah, I called my momma again and she reminded me that getting arrested & kicked out of school was not an option.LOL

*With my other college roommates, I was kinda the azzhole, talking on the phone loudly at night, up at 5am all cheery and talking to folks, lol etc.

i am horrified at the thought of a roommate. just get a studio apartment.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic