BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Romney Campaign Cancels Staff's Credit Cards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Romney Campaign Cancels Staff's Credit Cards
    Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:35pm
He could have covered them for another day and paid out of his own pocket if necessary. After all the work they did for him.

Mitt Romney's Campaign Cancels Staffers Credit Cards In The Middle Of The Night

The next time you have the misfortune of hearing a Wall Street titan or other one-percenter whine about how their trickle-down contributions are not appreciated by the masses remember this tidbit, courtesy of Garrett Haake at NBC:

From the moment Mitt Romney stepped off stage Tuesday night, having just delivered a brief concession speech he wrote only that evening, the massive infrastructure surrounding his campaign quickly began to disassemble itself.

Aides taking cabs home late that night got rude awakenings when they found the credit cards linked to the campaign no longer worked.

Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

He could have covered them for another day and paid out of his own pocket if necessary. After all the work they did for him.

Maybe that’s what you get for taking a job with a multi-millionaire who boasts about the fact that he sneaks popcorn into movie theatres in wife’s handbag, so he doesn’t have to pay inflated concession prices for a snack.

Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. I woulda considered voting for the bastid if I was privy to this gem! 

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:43pm
he is such an azz!!!!! no f*ckin class at all!! bastid.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:43pm
^^lol
@that Jamie song

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 08 2012 at 8:44pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

he is such an azz!!!!! no f*ckin class at all!! bastid.

I know right. I guess he was mad but why take it out on people who worked for him for past, what, 2 years.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:45pm
He's an ass lmfao

And he's clearly very mad
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:45pm
lol...did he really believe he would have won though?
i would have cancelled them as soon as ohio started counting. 

no need to waste money
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:45pm
my dh told me about that...i was like they needed to take out a cash advance. 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:47pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:48pm
right. damn they cant even get a cab home from your wretched azz concession event after you drug that shyt out unnecessarily???? he needs his face slapped.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic