FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Romney Blames Loss on Obama ‘Gifts’ to Minorit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

Author
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 2:47pm
Romnay doesn't have sense enough to be shame of hisself.
Sponsored Links

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:14pm
Exactly..Medicare runs me $100 a month and covers only about 80% of my bills. Cardiac care is very expensive not to mention monthly meds.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:22pm
more 47% nonsense, even after he tried to recant his statements after the 1st/2nd debate, he really goes right back to what he said to those wealthy millionaires in florida. not shocking at all, not presidential at all.

Edited by bunzaveli - Nov 15 2012 at 3:29pm
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:42pm
I watched the Paul Ryan interview today & I have to admit, he was much more gracious in his loss than Mitt Romney.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I watched the Paul Ryan interview today & I have to admit, he was much more gracious in his loss than Mitt Romney.

Honestly, despite his age, I think Paul Ryan had a better chance than pompous-ass Romney at winning this election! The man was far more gracious and tactful than rude Romney!
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Honestly, despite his age, I think Paul Ryan had a better chance than pompous-ass Romney at winning this election! The man was far more gracious and tactful than rude Romney!

I agree with this.  Romney gives not one single fucc about how he comes across to people not aligned with his religious beliefs or up to par with his bank account and he does not care to hide it.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:19pm
^^^Ryan still has a career in politics.....that's probably why he is more gracious in defeat.....
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

If I were a rich racist white man who lost even in my own state to the son of a Kenyan, I would save face and shut da fcuk up....at least to keep the attention of a loss away from me.
Butt hurt sore ass loser!

Ryan was not ready to be VP and his match up with Biden showed that loud and clear.  If his debate loss to Biden didn't humble him then Obama carrying Wisconsin and Mass sure did.  I want Romney to keep talking so his struggling supporters have a chance to see the light. 
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:49am
oh wait a min... you mean to tell me that all of Romney's gifts to the majorities didn't offset all of Obama's gifts to the minorities? 

who wudda thunk it 
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Sooooooo what's wrong with free health care?

We're too entitled.

Fuuuuuck outta here, his ancestors felt they were entitled to the lands of others, the lives of others, the vaginas of others, and the deaths of others! And that crap got passed down to each succeeding generation!

Co-sign. They've been feeling entitled for centuries and all around the world and continue to behave as such. Its like he didn't even consider that he could lose.

And I'm surprised that McCain even knows whats going on. He's 10 min older than dirt and always has a strange look on his face.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic