Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

roman's wigs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:11am
I just got an invoice from him via paypal...so I'm guessing he still accepts it.
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:12am
Yup
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 7:00pm
Hello ALL,

I just received my Silk top lace frontal, 22" Brazilian virgin body wave hair, natural1B# hair color,14"*6" top size with 6"*6" silktop,beige silk/lace color,130% hair density,free style,bleached knots,with baby hairs from ROMAN today!!!   (Sorry for the detailed specifications)

..and I must say its b.o.m.b!!!!!
..I have no complaints whatsoever!
..I used western union as the payment method and had NO problems at all.

..ROMAN is EXTREMELY good with following up on emails and responding to ALL and ANY INQUERIES..

My item came as promised and within a timely manner.  I WILL DEFINITELY do business with Roman again.

..I will post pictures of the hair piece by itself and another picture once its installed, stay tuned!!!
diasy1030 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diasy1030 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 7:49am
i bought a unit from him and its full of small little hairs and i cant part it anywhere!!!
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:33pm
Wow! I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal

..was your unit a lace wig or closure?

..Did you give him details on your specifications? I'm pretty sure you gave details and was thorough with your order, but it sucks when it still does not come out to your liking.

When I ordered my silk base frontal, I made sure it was a freestyle part, because I endured little hairs when parting from a previous vendor, in addition, it was a must that my hair density was a certain precentage around the nape and hairline. But I also had to tweak my silk base frontal when it came to parting because it was a little too tight, so I had to tweeze hairs in a straight line (took me forever) to look like a natural sistah part.

..Did you contact Roman and ask if he could possibly alter the unit for you, due to your unsatisfication?

..I hope you can either sell your unit on ebay or amazon, or hopefully Roman wont mind fixing the discrepancy.
cocolocs99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocolocs99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:44pm

Coming out of lurkdom…

I ordered a 20” Malaysian Light Yaki U-part from Roman received it about 3 weeks ago and a it’s tangling, matting mess…I do not recommend… Just my 2 cents worth!

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by cocolocs99 cocolocs99 wrote:

Coming out of lurkdom…

I ordered a 20” Malaysian Light Yaki U-part from Roman received it about 3 weeks ago and a it’s tangling, matting mess…I do not recommend… Just my 2 cents worth!

Sorry to hear that. Cry  

Did you ask for cuticle aligned hair?  How long did it take for the tangling to begin, and what kind of products have you used on it so far?
cocolocs99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocolocs99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:21pm
This thing started tangling/matting around day 3 of wearing.  I asked Roman for "virgin Malaysian" in light Yaki texture.  I thought asking for "virgin" would mean that hair would have the cuticle aligned...but I'm learning the hard way it does not. Disapprove
I really don't use any product on the hair other than a little grapeseed oil to help combat the dryness and tangling.  I did a bleach bath a week ago and that has helped a bit but it still tangles, just not as bad.  I have to constantly comb/brush it...Otherwise I look like I just got out of bed...Not cute at all...LOL!!! 
I'm gonna do another bleach bath this weekend to see if that will help some more. 
I'm just so frustrated with this wig and I wanted to share my recent experience for those that are thinking about purchasing from Roman...it's definitely a hit or miss with him so beware!
All his units are not nice/good or even decent as in my case!Cry
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by cocolocs99 cocolocs99 wrote:

This thing started tangling/matting around day 3 of wearing.  I asked Roman for "virgin Malaysian" in light Yaki texture.  I thought asking for "virgin" would mean that hair would have the cuticle aligned...but I'm learning the hard way it does not. Disapprove
I really don't use any product on the hair other than a little grapeseed oil to help combat the dryness and tangling.  I did a bleach bath a week ago and that has helped a bit but it still tangles, just not as bad.  I have to constantly comb/brush it...Otherwise I look like I just got out of bed...Not cute at all...LOL!!! 
I'm gonna do another bleach bath this weekend to see if that will help some more. 
I'm just so frustrated with this wig and I wanted to share my recent experience for those that are thinking about purchasing from Roman...it's definitely a hit or miss with him so beware!
All his units are not nice/good or even decent as in my case!Cry

Thanks for the response Coco, sorry again to hear about those problems.  Sounds like he needs to do some quality control with the factory he uses.
Kashonda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kashonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 1:22pm
This is the first time I've ever heard of roman wigs
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair