Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Roman Rant!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:31pm
Something similar happened to me, when I ordered my lace wig. He sent the pics with the comb and straps and my wig had neither. He said you have to specifically ask for that. I'm like nope, if you tell me the inside of my wig will be exactly like that and it isn't we have a problem!
Sponsored Links

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by elisa elisa wrote:

Quote  He was ok in the summer last year, very polite and helpful...I dont know what on earth has happend in 6 months.

More orders and he's probably overwhelmed. Confused

BHM Bandwagon effect
6inchheels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6inchheels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 11:03pm
I just placed an order with Roman today and j totally understand what people say about the language barrier. But he responded back quickly when I asked questions. Can't wait to get my hair. Hope things go well because its hard to find a good cv.
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 3:12pm
I tried him too; in fact I am wearing a brazilian virg closure right now, that I bought from him to fix a full lace wig.  Not so keen on the closure.. DRY as a bone after bleaching, and I lift hair all the time.
No shedding, though.   I actually got two closures frm him, and both had the same not-so-great-hair behavior, dry and tangly.

I also purchased some virgin Mongolian hand tied wefts colored to a color 33;  THAT hair is freakin' gorgeous. 

So, for me hes been a bit hit or miss on quality, but no problem 'following directions'. 
sassyclassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyclassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:59pm
Does Roman take paypal or only western union? Thank you.
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:34pm
He takes both I believe
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123