Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedRoman Rant!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
hoxtonbabe View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roman Rant!!
    Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:57am
Hi All,

I have been keeping away from LF for a while, but I decided I wanted to have curly one so thought I would try Roman.

I asked him for an 18" curl, and if he could show me some of his curly wefts, I decided to go with the 8mm he showed me. I admit I first approached him late summer on this matter, however other expenses came up so had to leave him on the back burner, but I ordered a wig for a friend from him, and she said it is fine

So I was all set to order today, he gives me the price, and notes that as I have asked for the hair to be processed to 8mm, the refund is out the window..fair enough. I ask him to send a pic of the hair when it is done so I can ensure it is the same or near the same as the pictures he sent me...the cheeky git replies:

If time allow,we can send pic,but you need to clearly understand our policy

2>Final order,after processing the wig then we not accept refund,refurn or exchange
3>Order since placed then cant make any change

"So send you pic or not become with no meaning.I not promise you all things is same,but I just can tell you will make you a 8mm curl with your request.Nothing is same and pic just for reference.All thing as the real hair products."

So if I ordered 8mm, and they accidentally do say 12mm and it is clearly 12mm, you wont try to recifty it...I am not asking for a refund, just to fix it while it is still in china with you, but this wording (all be it poor english) is saying even if we mess it up and give you something totally different to what you want then tuff, because as I said pic i sent earlier is just for reference and I cant promise anything?!?!

I thanked him for his rude reply and cancelled my order.

Sponsored Links

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 8:19am
You did the smart thing by not placing your order with him.

Edited by starliteboo - Jan 21 2013 at 8:20am
embermiya View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:25am
Yeah, that is very cheeky. Maybe he didn't understand you just wanted the picture to make sure that any changes you wanted made to the wig would be made while it was still in China.

I feel like as the customer you should be able to make sure you're getting what you asked for whether there was a reference.picture or not.

I would have cancelled too.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:35am
Cancelled??? Good. I think he's developing a swollen head.
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:58am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Cancelled??? Good. I think he's developing a swollen head.
I was going to place an order with him but too many women are on him right now, that bandwagon effect really sucks. Going to have to put him on the back burner for awhile
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:21am
Maybe I'm reading incorrectly but from what I'm gathering is that he WILL make the 8mm curl but for you not to expect it to look 100% EXACTLY as the pic because it's human hair and the pic is just for reference. I don't find anything cheeky about that. That's kind of the deal with any curl pattern.

But it's up to you whether to place and order or not and you didn't. Problem solved. 

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Blossom8186 Blossom8186 wrote:

Maybe I'm reading incorrectly but from what I'm gathering is that he WILL make the 8mm curl but for you not to expect it to look 100% EXACTLY as the pic because it's human hair and the pic is just for reference. I don't find anything cheeky about that. That's kind of the deal with any curl pattern.

But it's up to you whether to place and order or not and you didn't. Problem solved. 

This
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:05pm
Roman was rude to me as well. I ordered an AKC from him processed from virgin chinese. The wig was overprocessed in some areas and it matted and tangled. I contacted him with pictures and he called me a liar, blamed the matting on me, and said he should have charged me more for the hair. He aslo told Paypal that they should charge me for damaging his merchandise. Geek Buyer beware!
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:12pm
I reported something similar in another one of these threads (Weaves) ...he's very rude and I'm not sure if it's because of the language barrier, but I cancelled my order with him as well. 
hoxtonbabe View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Blossom8186 Blossom8186 wrote:

The photo is from HIS website and HIS product, so I will be expecting it to look like what he is showing me as it is from his supplier factory. If I was simply saying I want a random 8mm curl or a picture of a famous person then I can accept it may not look the same, but I am ordering what he told me he sell, the telling me if it turns out wrong the tuff?!?

He was ok in the summer last year, very polite and helpful...I dont know what on eart has happend in 6 months.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic