Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Roman Kinky Straight Review [Braid Pattern & Pics]
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Roman Kinky Straight Review [Braid Pattern & Pics]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Selinna13 Selinna13 wrote:

I think it's best after try on ourself then can tell the truth,not everyone know much of how to use hair,KS is type of coarse hair texture,have processed much,suggest no more process,but from the lady's review can tell she process the hair many times just in a short time and the hair have damaged,then only tangle and shedding
Take pics is kind of professional job,if not well done,smooth KS also look like tangle

How can you say that!! Like really she gave her honest review on YOUR hair that YOU sent to her, if I was you I would apologize to her and send her some more hair that's not over processed and that's good quality for free...not rubbish like that. Like someone said up here already you should be ashamed. That's not fair to waste money on some hair that is not good to take professional pics! Are you crazy? That is not right to blame her for your wrong doing Sir.. BTW her pics are fine!!
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 6:16am

I think it's best after try on ourself then can tell the truth,not everyone know much of how to use hair,KS is type of coarse hair texture,have processed much,suggest no more process,but from the lady's review can tell she process the hair many times just in a short time and the hair have damaged,then only tangle and shedding
Take pics is kind of professional job,if not well done,smooth KS also look like tangle

DeadDeadOuch....when are these vendors going to accept that they actually send out wilder beast hair!!!! NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE PICS EITHER...SHE SHOWED EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF COCONUT BRUSH HAIR U SEND OUT.AngryAngry

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Oct 29 2013 at 6:17am
*__May__* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *__May__* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 10:41am

Soooo this is clearly Roman or one of Roman's people. Still not taking responsibility for sending out horrible hair  and trying to blame her bout she processed the hair smh. After all the customers BHM has given him and he's gonna come on here and say some BS with not even a little bit of remorse for screwing this lady over. Ladies we don't need to deal with vendors like this, look elsewhere for quality hair because he is definitely not providing that anymore and he clearly won't take any responsibility for sending out poor hair. He doesn't deserve to be getting any business from here with his horrible customer service. 

Edited by *__May__* - Oct 29 2013 at 4:37pm
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:02pm

Roman get outta here lol you just need to stop sending out crap LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 9:33pm
I just had a very similar experience w/ house of glamour blow out nd I have been a long time client but I am not willing to take another chance on their hair but it matted and tangled so bad had me looking like a wild woman
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 7:26am
Im sorry that was your journey with Roman, I see he picking hair out of the trash making wefts along with his closures.
antish82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antish82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 3:53pm
I've ordered Italian Yaki from Roman before and it was the second worst batch of hair I've ever received (first was from a vendor through a friend). It looked so pretty in the bag when it first arrived and it was beautiful when first installed. A couple of weeks later and I had a birds nest on my neck. It behaved a little better than yours but I got about a month from that hair. Neva again! 
zlajakozic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zlajakozic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:52pm
Hi, Sorry am new here, Whats KS and AE?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style