Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Roman KC Lace Wig, U Part Closure & Wefts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roman KC Lace Wig, U Part Closure & Wefts
    Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:30am
Hi Guys

So I got my order from Roman this morning.

It was shipped from China on Friday/Saturday (30/01) by Fedex & it was showing that it was due to arrive this Friday (07/12) by 12 pm  which was not cool at all as that would of been a week for delivery. But I guess the timings were a bit dodgy & I was hoping this was the case & it arrived about 8.30 a.m (UK) time. In fact I was just gonna check on-line to see where my parcel was when I saw a white van out the corner of my eye... the van didn't even have Fed Ex on the side but there I was peering out the window with my hair looking like this:

Yes, it was some dude with a side job delivering parcels - I was at the door before he even had  a chance to find the right house number. I could see he was envious of my morning face & striking hair do but I was 'it's 8.30 am & I'm on parcel watch, you expect make-up at this time of the morning??!! Lol

After I signed for the parcel I was kinda nervous after all I've never ordered before from Roman but here I was with:

1 x Malaysian Kinky Curly Silk Top 20" Full lace wig
1 x  Brazilian Body Wave 16/18/20"
1  x Brazilian Body Wave Closure 14"
3 x  Brazilian Kinky Kinky Wefts 3.5 oz 14/16/17
All natural colour

The hair was true to length & even when I stretched out the wefts I found little to complain about but the 14" & 16" un co-washed does look virtually the same. But I'm sure when I wash them they will stretch to their true length (well as much as kinky curly can!)

Now I have never worn any of these textures before so I can't tell you how it compares to other Brazilian/Malaysian kinky curly hair but the hair is nice, feels human but despite looking at every thread & Youtube video going I have no idea how Ms Pocahontas is gonna wear this Kinky Curly. I am lost.

Enough of my rambles here's the pictures.

Silk top

So far I have just co-washed one bundle as I plan to try & figure out what to do with it maintenance, products etc before wearing it.

In my mind I wanted to rock this by the end of the weekend but realistically I will be either wearing one of my other lace wigs or rocking this look at the staff party next week!

Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:35am
beautiful hair...love the textures
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:40am
Here are the wefts & more of the U part 

No product - just on towel

Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Kiwistardust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:42am
Mm-mm delicious!

And LOL at you peeping out the window looking like that!
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Kiwistardust Kiwistardust wrote:

Mm-mm delicious!

And LOL at you peeping out the window looking like that!

Man, I wish I was joking Confused

I'm on holiday at the moment, so I'm in total house lounge mode. I have no idea what's up with my hair either it just seems the more its 'hidden' under weaves or FLW it gets grayer. WTFAngry
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:41am
Those curls!!!!!
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:52am
Let's see how long they last Angry
MsTiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

I have no idea what's up with my hair either it just seems the more its 'hidden' under weaves or FLW it gets grayer. WTFAngry

LOL ^^^ Ooh I know that feeling ... Beautiful hair.  Please take pictures when you put the u-part on. 
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:10pm
Will do, I must admit that I am completely fascinated by the curls on the Kinky Curly & I've not really looked at the U Part - This is reason why, I should only order one thing at a time. Embarrassed 
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:57pm
that body wave is lovely!

Edited by msjaim2 - Dec 05 2012 at 5:59pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style