Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Roman IY or KS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maclady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maclady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:14am
Thanks Ladies
I think i Will install this Hair next! i have not washed it but plan to do so soon. It feels good to The touch And not too crimpy on wefts.. No crimps on closure, silk looks natural And i always asks for kinky curly Baby hairs for a more realistic finish and comaflaging line of demarcation. Plus blends with my curly Baby hairs also.
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:19am
Originally posted by maclady maclady wrote:

Thanks Ladies
I think i Will install this Hair next! i have not washed it but plan to do so soon. It feels good to The touch And not too crimpy on wefts.. No crimps on closure, silk looks natural And i always asks for kinky curly Baby hairs for a more realistic finish and comaflaging line of demarcation. Plus blends with my curly Baby hairs also.

Would you say that the hair is silky or does it feel a bit coarse?
RicaChica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicaChica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:22am

Thanks Ladies

Did adding the baby hairs make it a custom order? We need more pics hunny so I can give him another try....I know I had a bad match bcuz my first order was perfect
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 8:42am
I just put a dark brown rinse on my coarse yaki upart and it was shedding more than usual.  But once it dried, the shedding stopped.  I want to get some of his coarse yaki wefts soon.  I really hope I dont have the same issue.
maclady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maclady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Thanks Ladies

Would you say that the hair is silky or does it feel a bit coarse?

It's not silky definitely coarse. Feels like coarse relaxed hair.
maclady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maclady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 10:12am
Originally posted by RicaChica RicaChica wrote:

Thanks Ladies

Did adding the baby hairs make it a custom order? We need more pics hunny so I can give him another try....I know I had a bad match bcuz my first order was perfect

Yes, adding the kinky curly hairs made it a custom order. I also asked him to make the density to my specifications. I will check
The email that I sent to him to see what I asked for, i can't remember. The processing time was 3 Weeks.
Okay, I'll post more pics when I get home so that you see texture better.

Edited by maclady - Dec 01 2012 at 10:20am
maclady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maclady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I just put a dark brown rinse on my coarse yaki upart and it was shedding more than usual.  But once it dried, the shedding stopped.  I want to get some o
f his coarse yaki wefts soon.  I really hope I dont have the same issue.

Was there a lot of shedding before the hair dried. Will you post pics? I want to try a upart from him also.

maclady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maclady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:24pm

[QUOTE=maclady] Thanks Ladies

Did adding the baby hairs make it a custom order? We need more pics hunny so I can give him another try....I know I had a bad match bcuz my first order was perfect[/QU

OTE]

Yes, adding the kinky curly hairs made it a custom order. I also asked him to make the density to my specifications. I will check
The email that I sent to him to see what I asked for, i can't remember. The processing time was 3 Weeks.

Here are a few more pics. I took these with cell phone, The flash was on.

http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd390/maclady5/Roman
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:50am

[QUOTE=maclady] Thanks Ladies

Did adding the baby hairs make it a custom order? We need more pics hunny so I can give him another try....I know I had a bad match bcuz my first order was perfect[/QU

OTE]

Here are a few more pics. I took these with cell phone, The flash was on.

http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd390/maclady5/Roman

Nice!
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:48am
Nice!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>