Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Roman IY or KS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Very pretty naturalchick.

That closure is nice....... I may have to get a silk KS closure next time.....

Try 2 strand twists instead of braids for your leaveout. I think that it will make blending much easier.  You may need to add a little moisture to ensure the wave pattern holds. 

Thank you. I'll try that. I also thought of using flexi rods on my leaveout while it's wet and set it .
Sponsored Links

antish82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote antish82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:55pm
I recently received five bundles of IY from Roman. I haven't installed it but so far I love the hair. There was some shedding but not much. I hope to fix this with sealing the wefts. There are some crimps but they're very small. They've decreased with the hair that I've washed. Below is a link to the 16" bundle before I washed it. The pics were taken in natural light with no flash

http://public.fotki.com/antish82/roman-iy/
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by antish82 antish82 wrote:

I recently received five bundles of IY from Roman. I haven't installed it but so far I love the hair. There was some shedding but not much. I hope to fix this with sealing the wefts. There are some crimps but they're very small. They've decreased with the hair that I've washed. Below is a link to the 16" bundle before I washed it. The pics were taken in natural light with no flash

http://public.fotki.com/antish82/roman-iy/

Nice!  How much did you pay?
antish82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote antish82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:27pm
Thanks. I wish I had the other hair to show you but I'm in Baltimore at the moment and it's home in NYC.

I ordered IY processed from virgin Malaysian hair

1*14"-$47.5

1*16"-$53.0
1*18"-$60.5
1*20"-$65.5
1*22"-$70.5

Edited by antish82 - Nov 27 2012 at 6:28pm
RicaChica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicaChica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by RicaChica RicaChica wrote:

I have the KS and I asked him to make sure there were very few crimps. They weren't as obvious as  Quiann00 except towards the beginning of the weft. The hair is nice, is easy to dye, and matches perfectly with natural hair. My problem with this hair is that it breaks and not on the parts I dyed. It doesn't feel too soft either they feel is kind of off I have a feeling it was over processed. I may have to give his coarse yaki a try.

His coarse yaki felt a bit dry until I washed and soaked it in Dove conditioner.  Now it feels baby soft.

I've dc'd this hair plenty. I think it was over processed, this isn't shedding it is literally breaking everytime I comb or manipulate the hair. I will give his coarse yaki or iy a try.
maclady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maclady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:43pm
I received some Chinese Yaki with a matching silk closure from Roman.  I have not installed the hair as of yet.

http://s1217.beta.photobucket.com/user/maclady5/library/Roman

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:52am
Ooh that looks nice.

I love hair Wink
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:57am

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I have the KS and I asked him to make sure there were very few crimps. They weren't as obvious as  Quiann00 except towards the beginning of the weft. The hair is nice, is easy to dye, and matches perfectly with natural hair. My problem with this hair is that it breaks and not on the parts I dyed. It doesn't feel too soft either they feel is kind of off I have a feeling it was over processed. I may have to give his coarse yaki a try.

His coarse yaki felt a bit dry until I washed and soaked it in Dove conditioner.  Now it feels baby soft.

I've dc'd this hair plenty. I think it was over processed, this isn't shedding it is literally breaking everytime I comb or manipulate the hair. I will give his coarse yaki or iy a try.

Wow.  Im gonna comb through my ks closure and see if mine is breaking.  I didnt notice any breakage with my other two ks closures from him.  The only con I have is that the ends are straight.  Like 2 or 3 inches while the rest is kinky.  I haven't experienced any breakage with his coarse yaki either.

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Nov 29 2012 at 7:58am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 8:01am
Originally posted by maclady maclady wrote:

I received some Chinese Yaki with a matching silk closure from Roman.  I have not installed the hair as of yet.

http://s1217.beta.photobucket.com/user/maclady5/library/Roman

Wow that hair is beautiful!
antish82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antish82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 8:05am
Very nice Maclady!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>