Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Roman IY or KS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:23am
@Naturalchick30

Simply gorgeous!!

I'm loving those waves. Yummy!!

Edited by cosmogirl - Nov 24 2012 at 5:23am
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:28am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by LilMrs_WinsLAY LilMrs_WinsLAY wrote:

That u part is gorge and that closure look soft and fluffy. I ordered a lfw lt yaki 12 14 16 can't wait to get it. Let us know how it holds up and b sure to post install pics

I'll post a few initial install pics tomorrow.  I have to put an off black rinse on the hair because its lighter than my leaveout for some reasonDead

Your unit looks really long for the lengths stated? Is it true to length? The subtle layering increments might be throwing my eyes of but I just looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it LOLLOLLOLTongue
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:50am
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

That u part is gorge and that closure look soft and fluffy. I ordered a lfw lt yaki 12 14 16 can't wait to get it. Let us know how it holds up and b sure to post install pics

I'll post a few initial install pics tomorrow.  I have to put an off black rinse on the hair because its lighter than my leaveout for some reasonDead

Your unit looks really long for the lengths stated? Is it true to length? The subtle layering increments might be throwing my eyes of but I just looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it LOLLOLLOLTongue

Yup I just measured.  All true to length.  But the hair does feel long.  Like it felt like a 16 inch rather than 14 at the bottom lol. 
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:05am

Yup I just measured.  All true to length.  But the hair does feel long.  Like it felt like a 16 inch rather than 14 at the bottom lol. 

Nice!! Enjoy wearing that baby, you lucky duck ClapClap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:05am
Here are 2 pics from yesterday.  I used a 3 barrel waver on my leaveout to crimp it but they dropped before I even left the houseDead.  Im going to try braiding my leaveout and see if that works.

Here you can see how my crimps were falling and separating from the weaveDead
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:40am
Did you leave much leave out?

I haven't tried a waver yet... I have so many styling tools I really don't need another one... *grabs purse and runs to shop* LOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 11:01am

Did you leave much leave out?

I haven't tried a waver yet... I have so many styling tools I really don't need another one... *grabs purse and runs to shop* LOLLOLLOL

Nope just enough to cover the tracks. 

You dont need on but in case you want one, they are really cheap.  Ive had mine almost 10 years now lolLOL
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:28pm
Naturalchick30 your unit looks good! Thanks for sharing...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

Naturalchick30 your unit looks good! Thanks for sharing...

Thanks, I wish it was fuller but I can work with it.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:37pm
Very pretty naturalchick.

That closure is nice....... I may have to get a silk KS closure next time.....

Try 2 strand twists instead of braids for your leaveout. I think that it will make blending much easier.  You may need to add a little moisture to ensure the wave pattern holds. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic