Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Roman IY or KS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 6:56am
Super duper serious my gawd! It Looks pretty flat ironed tho. 
Sponsored Links

RicaChica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicaChica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2012 at 2:28pm
I have the KS and I asked him to make sure there were very few crimps. They weren't as obvious as  Quiann00 except towards the beginning of the weft. The hair is nice, is easy to dye, and matches perfectly with natural hair. My problem with this hair is that it breaks and not on the parts I dyed. It doesn't feel too soft either they feel is kind of off I have a feeling it was over processed. I may have to give his coarse yaki a try.

Edited by RicaChica - Oct 15 2012 at 2:30pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2012 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by RicaChica RicaChica wrote:

I have the KS and I asked him to make sure there were very few crimps. They weren't as obvious as  Quiann00 except towards the beginning of the weft. The hair is nice, is easy to dye, and matches perfectly with natural hair. My problem with this hair is that it breaks and not on the parts I dyed. It doesn't feel too soft either they feel is kind of off I have a feeling it was over processed. I may have to give his coarse yaki a try.

His coarse yaki felt a bit dry until I washed and soaked it in Dove conditioner.  Now it feels baby soft.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2012 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

I have his KS wefts. Those crimps were serious. 
I thought the hair texture was to heavy for my hair but it was nice.

Sorry for the huge pictures and the mess in the back...That was spring semester. lol

Nice!  What hair is in your avi? That's pretty too!
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2012 at 9:44pm
^^Thank you.  The hair in my avi is the medium coarse wavy/curly from Jace Beauty.
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Originally posted by Blossom8186 Blossom8186 wrote:

Thank you! That helped a lot.Was your IY unit a stock? How did you find the density? He sent me pics and it was mildly intimidating lol but the texture  looked gorgeous
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Blossom, Yes the Italian Yaki was stock and while it is lovely, it was also on the heavy density side. if you have time to wait, custom order  (with light density).

Hi, I'm about to place a order in the next few weeks with Roman so i'm interested in his 'stock' density. 

What density would you say it was?
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 10:10pm
Those crimpsCry

I just received 2 units from Roman.  The Hair quality and density of the curly unit is great. But the light yaki unit has a lot of return hairs. Also, probably my fault but the light yaki is really "lite".  I ordered yaki from another vendor and it was really coarse so I thought I would try light yaki this time.
The quality of hair on both units is really nice and he was super generous with length on both units.
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 6:24pm
Been dying to order some light yaki, so I made the jump to order from him, anyone have any advice on his light yaki? oh and what is the difference between lite yaki & Italian yaki, is italian yaki a bit thicker?

Edited by Island-Clo - Oct 30 2012 at 6:25pm
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 7:53pm
I've ordered his light yaki a few times. I had minimal shedding and minimal tangling. It only tangled when I went all day without combing it and I could just finger comb it to get rid of the tangles. I installed it a few weeks after a relaxer and it matched perfectly.
Mahoganyjd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahoganyjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 8:09am
In how many increments is Roman's hair sold?  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic